AgainstAll [Standard] Casual Mapping

AgainstALL is our guild name.

Our current guild tag is: APEX
We are a casual Mapping guild in standard league :)

Guild Creation Date: 2/18/14
Founders: Masamorie & Next_Hokage

Our forums are now up and we request that all users register themselves on the guild forums.

For all future applicants, you MUST post an application on the AgainstALL guild forums under "New member application form" to be considered for invite.

Guild forums will provide. Officer meeting discussions, Guild events, and many other important topics as well as a social environment open for friendly discussions.

http://againstall.net78.net
I have received complaints of the new forums not working properly, please let me know through PM if you are having trouble accessing our new guild forums. Thank You!

Teamspeak is now available: mitos.mooo.com // pass
Channel password will be given if you get that far :)

When you log on to Teamspeak please refrain from joining any other channels besides (PoE,APEX). Only those 2 channels belong to us. Thank You!

~Guild Donors~
Spoiler
Thank You to those who have donated, hosting a large guild is starting to get very expensive and I appreciate any support I can get.

The following is a list of generous patrons who has contributed:

JuanTamod

Officer Meeting 3/21/14 Addressing current issues
Spoiler

Second Officer meeting has concluded today.

New policies regarding map parties are now in effect due to some recent incidents.

- Follow the Map party Leader/Host
- Exp share is about 2 screens away, make sure your kills are within range of fellow members

We recently have come across some seriously undesirable behavior in the guild and would like to address that.

- Do not spam items or excessively link your gear to guild chat. It floods the chat and I honestly think people don't really care about what you have unless you are willing to share it.

- Do not discuss RMTs in guild chat, what you do on your own is none of our business but please don't condone that crap in guild or to anyone in the guild. Keep the guild chat clean!

Guild invites will now be reviewed by Officers and be voted on for approval.This is a tedious process for us too but we feel it is necessary to maintain the integrity our wonderful mapping community.

We also voted on a New Officer position today! Congratulations Schmoke you deserve it!

Officer Meeting 3/13/14 Important Changes to Guild Policies
Spoiler
We had our first Officer meeting today.

Topics include the exponential growth we are experiencing right now, therefore we have decided to implement some basic rules to help guide the community and to keep the guild organized. Those rules should be addressed in the OP. Additional amendments maybe be added as we progress.

As for new members joining please post a small introduction and tell us a little about yourself. We are interested in You as a person and not so much your gear, gaming experience does not matter but the person behind the computer does :)

Our guild promotion policy has changed. We are currently no longer accepting new officers into our ranks in order to alleviate confusion and complications. but that policy may change in the future.

The current officers will be considered the governing Council they are responsible for making decisions which will impact the direction of the guild as we move forward from this point on 3/13. They are all very capable individuals and are invaluable assets to this guild. The council will operate using a vote system, their decisions are absolute and final.

A brief description of our current officers will be available as I receive their e-mails regarding their personal introductions.

We created this guild with the idea of having a consistent community of mappers and active players.

We also occasionally do Piety and Dominus runs to farm Uniques.

*Important Notice to all Members*
Spoiler
This guild accepts members from all over the world. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or age.

In addition it is obvious to note that you must act with a certain degree of maturity and do not harass other members or purposely put them down. Joking around is ok but just know where the line is :)

Member Hierarchy and Promotions
Spoiler
You will join the guild as a member. Currently guild Officer spots have been fulfilled as of right now. Further promotions will be at the sole discretion of current standing Officers. Also Do not ask/beg for promotions!

What we do here and What we have to Offer you.
Spoiler
We will host maps with the level range of 70-78. To fill up the party slots for maps guild members will always be considered first. Maps are Free to attend for all members ! In the future we may hold events in which prizes such as items or in-game currency will be given out.

The creation of a forum or website dedicated to the guild is also in-progress.

Guild Storage is now available !!! with 36 stash slots !
There are many Mid-game Uniques and low level maps available to all members.
There is also a skill gem section available to all members.
Officers will receive their own personal stashes

Level Requirement to join = None
Level Required to Map = 70

Current member limit is 70 I will be increasing the limit as we fill up. The same goes for the Stash tabs.

How active is this guild?
Spoiler
I understand we all have our personal lives and will not push you for constant activity however make sure to be on for around at least an hour per week if longer absences are needed please keep us posted.

If I am not available any Online officers can still continue to host maps stored in the guild stash. Many officers remain active throughout the week.

I will host non-stop map runs during my active times.

What we Expect from you?
Spoiler

Et auream regulam (The Golden Rules)

1. Refrain from spamming the guild chat, because of the rate we are growing the guild may be extremely active at times.
[Spamming includes linking excessive amounts of items or attempting to sell stuff to guild members]

2. Do not harass your fellow members and be respectful of each other, any hostility between members will be swiftly resolved by our Chief Justice and Deity of Wisdom TaintedHalo.

3. Be Mature. We felt having an age requirement over the internet is pretty pointless.
So basically...Don't Whine, Beg, and Cuss Profusely.

4. Do not raid the guild stash to make a profit for yourself. Take what you need to use and leave some for others. Also if you do take things try to contribute by giving back later on :) There is definitely a high degree of freedom with Guild stash usage and that is a privilege!

5. You must be able to type in English, anything typed in guild chat must be English at all times.

6. New policies regarding map parties are now in effect due to some recent incidents.

- You must follow the Map party Leader/Host during runs.
- Exp share is about 2 screens away, make sure your kills are within that range.

7. Do not discuss RMTs (Real Money Trade) in guild chat, what you do on your own is none of our business but please don't condone that crap in guild or to anyone in the guild. Keep the guild chat clean!

To Join Please contact officers or leaders there is usually at least 1 officer on

Current Member Statuses (Officer Descriptions Coming Soon):

Masamorie [Leader]
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/shivershanks

Hi, my name is Ren

I am 23 years old, my nationality is Chinese but I've immigrated to the U.S. I currently reside on the US. Eastern Coast. I'm going for a bachelor's in Accounting and also work 25 hours a week. I absolutely love PoE and play it obsessively at times.

My play style in-game is an 8 Aura cyclone support build. My tree is focused on getting the most from my auras which makes me an optimal choice to buff any party :)

I am active mostly on weekends and occasional week nights because I run a fairly busy schedule. Been playing PoE for quite a long time but took a little break in between but now I am back for good I think!

My personal long term goal is to get to level 100 :) and the development of this guild. To make this Clan a viable community for players new or old and be the #1 Choice guild in the Standard League.

Next_Hokage [Co-founder, Guild Finance, Guild Site Developer]

Gizdat [Officer + Guild Designated MF Culler]

TaintedHalo [Officer + Fabled Deity of Wisdom]

CoCVentra [Officer + PhD in Trolling]

Schmoke [Officer]

LizzieTheCupcake [Officer]

Current Members:

Spoiler
Will Update list
Ign: Masamorie
Last edited by shivershanks on Apr 3, 2014, 11:33:33 AM
I'm also an occasional mapper.
I rarely partied so far and I'd like to discover more about party play.
I play a tri-totem storm call Scion (Paaldanseres) with 2x curse (TC and enfeeble).
Only 21% IIQ and no IIR though, but I'm saving for an andvarius.
Personal: I'm 30, man, work full-time (but 2 months at home because of a knee-operation now) and from Belgium.
Last edited by Soepkieken on Feb 19, 2014, 4:12:27 PM
Great ! I'll shoot you an invite when I get home :)

I have classes until 8pm EST today so it will have to be after then.
Hey, been playin PoE for a while off and on and I'm looking for a casual group to run maps and such. I'm still getting gear around for my new build. but I am a lvl 81 sweep templar, fun build so far!

IGN- NicTesla
Last edited by Nacon on Feb 19, 2014, 11:21:05 PM
"
Nacon wrote:
Hey, been playin PoE for a while off and on and I'm looking for a casual group to run maps and such. I'm still getting gear around for my new build. but I am a lvl 81 sweep templar, fun build so far!

IGN- NicTesla

Hello! I'll see you in-game, I'll be on all day today so hopefully we'll meet up.
Updated Guild info with current members.
~still actively looking for more members :)
9 members 1 officer :) will update list soon, Still actively recruiting
Bumps
Updated current number of Officers and Members :) we are quickly growing

Also changed the lowered the recruiting requirement.
Last edited by shivershanks on Mar 9, 2014, 7:43:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info