Undiscovered Recipe Public Bounty Thread

"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Maybe the undiscovered Recipe is vendoring a Unique Rustic Sash and a Whetstone, it's just not testable yet, due to their being no Unique Rustic Sash [yet.]

Has GGG ever released a recipe that was impossible to do at the time of it's release before?

I mean, it could make sense because it's a naturally progressing recipe
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Feb 20, 2014, 3:45:15 PM
"
AbyssV3 wrote:
"
We are missing one recipe from the 1.0.4 patch (december 23rd). This is the Unique Fishing Rod Patch.

I'm of the opinion the missing recipe is that the unique fishing rod vendored = an albino rhoa feather. That's right along with the rest of the stuff they added in that patch too.

If not, then it's probably something to do with the fishing rods, maybe a way to make the unique out of a non-unique fishing rod.

Chris already said that's not the recipe.
A few weeks back i dropped a thousand ribbons chest and i posted it unidentified in trade.
I identified it and then a guy whispered me asking to buy it.

Once he saw i identified it he didnt want it anymore.
Possible third recipe part maybe ?

I asked why was it a recipe part and got no reply

maybe just maybe :)
Last edited by TheVileOne on Feb 20, 2014, 4:00:19 PM
"
ntohs, plz

ntohs pls show up here, coz if you dont then ok :) you are missing some good stuff.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
One thing I felt I needed to point out was that I am pretty sure there are many more recipes that have never been discovered, some of which are over a year old. For any wondering, Chris did mention it on the news of the day quite some time ago.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Some guy wanted to buy all my ilvl70+ flasks a week or so ago. I asked him why, he didn't say. There's no use for flasks with such a high ilvl so I guess it has got something to do with a recipe.

Was it casablanca? he bought a bunch of mine too lol
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Maybe he's just a crazy OCD elitist/perfectionist who only wants high itemlevel gear, in all Slots.. o_0
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Ah, I sold them to him because I have more than a tab full of rolled flasks that I dont use anyway.
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
He also wanted just one of each type, all ilvl70+.

I had some flask types with two or three of them over ilvl70. I remember asking him if he wanted them all. He said no, he wants just one of each flask type. Made no sense to me.

looks like somebody has found two recipes.

Ruby Flask of Reflexes + Sapphire Flask of Reflexes + Topaz Flask of Reflexes = Granite Flask

Ruby Flask of Iron Skin + Sapphire Flask of Iron Skin + Topaz Flask of Iron Skin = Jade Flask
"
Juicebox360 wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
He also wanted just one of each type, all ilvl70+.

I had some flask types with two or three of them over ilvl70. I remember asking him if he wanted them all. He said no, he wants just one of each flask type. Made no sense to me.

looks like somebody has found two recipes.

Ruby Flask of Reflexes + Sapphire Flask of Reflexes + Topaz Flask of Reflexes = Granite Flask

Ruby Flask of Iron Skin + Sapphire Flask of Iron Skin + Topaz Flask of Iron Skin = Jade Flask

It already got posted here a few pages back...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info