Undiscovered Recipe Public Bounty Thread

Call me a scumbag but dude did not show up.
Was the last undiscovered one the alc recipe?

Rare, magic and normal of the same armor 20% qual = 1 alc?

I dont recall that one being known for very long now.
"
Fatalflaw wrote:
Was the last undiscovered one the alc recipe?

Rare, magic and normal of the same armor 20% qual = 1 alc?

I dont recall that one being known for very long now.

no, that one is old
Is the last one still unsolved or is it the chain belt whetstone and blue weapon one?
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
How about the new quiver. I have to think sharktooth claw weapon is involved, levels, name, and life on hit theme align..
I don't know if this has been already said but the recipe for reduced block chance has been found :

puncture + 20q dex shield
Well, I ran across this one today, and it wasnt listed on the wiki, so i'd thought i'd post it.

3 items with the same name @ 20% quality gets you a regal orb.
as far as i can tell, that is as high as it goes. 5 in the vendor just gets you an alch.

"
Eludicate wrote:
Well, I ran across this one today, and it wasnt listed on the wiki, so i'd thought i'd post it.

3 items with the same name @ 20% quality gets you a regal orb.
as far as i can tell, that is as high as it goes. 5 in the vendor just gets you an alch.

Wow cool find, but next to impossible!

I remember trying to do same-name recipes with jewelery once, and I needed multiple stash tabs before I had any matches! Total nightmare.
Last edited by Fightgarr on Apr 12, 2015, 2:00:37 PM
Hard not to be a noob, when everyone just trolls and miss leads you on the forums. figuring out information on this site is like trying to access fbi files as a civilian with no state job history...
"
_Mirage_ wrote:
Hard not to be a noob, when everyone just trolls and miss leads you on the forums. figuring out information on this site is like trying to access fbi files as a civilian with no state job history...

The Wiki is the best place to find collated and confirmed information, if you haven't checked it out before.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jan 12, 2016, 10:49:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info