New Microtransaction and Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #2

This is, in my opinion, one of the coolest mtx I've seen in a while. Awesome work!
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
the area looks alot like the docks with the granite slabs laying around and the effect seems to be something alike to the 2nd phase of the dominus fight when he say "this world is a illusion exile".

i wonder...

got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
ES quiver possibly? all other items are pure ev unlesss there issomething on the jewelery.
Why ask Why and start by denying before you have actually tried?
4h to next screenshot!! :D
Damn that ring, so intredesting!
I really want to know if this means that regular uncut rings have no implicit modifier. So unless you get a really good roll you are stuck with 6 attributes instead of 7. Exalt orbs limits you to six, right? Maybe with uncut rings you will be limited to 7 attributes with exalt orbs because there is no original implicit modifiers.
"
BlazeShield wrote:
I really want to know if this means that regular uncut rings have no implicit modifier. So unless you get a really good roll you are stuck with 6 attributes instead of 7. Exalt orbs limits you to six, right? Maybe with uncut rings you will be limited to 7 attributes with exalt orbs because there is no original implicit modifiers.

That could well be the case, but it doesn't seem like enough of a trade-off for the extra socket, it wouldn't surprise me if the unset rings couldn't be rolled at all.
The mtx is awesome and I believe these rings will allow you to craft at the vendor and pick from a variety of stats.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
the_truth wrote:
!

WAHOO! first ever first post :)

and finally a new unique quiver!

Couldent agree more! Lets hope its awsome ;)
@TiKaD
"
Cry wrote:
I'm thinking whatever colour gem you put into the ring, that will give the implict (base) resist (i.e cold, lightning or fire....just doesnt make sense to have lightning as green so...maybe a white is lightning and green is chaos??)

Then, to determine resist% it would be either based on gem level (i.e. lvl 15 gives 15% resist, lvl 20 gives max resist of 20%). Then, since that's under powered to just sapphire/topaz/ruby (i.e. they can get 30) it will also be based on quality % (so you can get up to 40% resist)! ...hmmmmmmmmmmm. Nullifies all other rings then though because it would be OP...maybe can still only max 30% with quality only give .5% per quality %.

30% res ring + ring slot = op still compared to other rings; leads me to think quality won't affect it and it will be under the other res rings (i.e. can only get 20% BUT you get the bonus of a socket).

But, it could still be based on lvl and quality because it takes a while to get a lvl 20 gem (19 not so long and its still just as good (nearly)) and 20% quality is costly so I guess, at a price like everything, you can have better gear BUT again, the top priced unset ring (according to what i've suggested) (i.e. a perfect unset ring with max rolls) would be better than a perfect two stone ring (in res and the fact that you get a socket).

So... what will it be? just a socket with no implicit mod on the ring OR op ring :P

Hope I'm not just rambling, really enjoying these teasers!!

TL;DR OP is realy excited:P
@TiKaD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info