New Microtransaction and Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #2

looks interesting keep up the good work ggg
love the game
For the zero on the fire arrow icon, what about a trigger?
That would be awesome to fire arrows and then press a button to make them explode or split them into sparkles!
Infinite linking-gems possibilities!!!
All these is just making me excited to the official release. I think I may have to stop looking at these teasers.....maybe. ^_^
Probably already been mentioned, but very curious about the quiver look. Is this a unique already released or brand new?
Oh!!! I Know what this ring is for!! They did it!

I think it's not a way to have a sill gem in a ring, it's a way to ...*drumroll*...get rid off non-used extra skill and support gems!! (i'm 95% sure!)

By the way, i'm hoping that they used a different setting for each gems to roll different mods on items :) maybe even accoridng to the level AND quality of the gem used! :D

So exiting !
"
JoannirLeoth wrote:

I think it's not a way to have a sill gem in a ring, it's a way to ...*drumroll*...get rid off non-used extra skill and support gems!! (i'm 95% sure!)

idk if it is, but this game needs a gem sink soooooooooo badly...any recipe to vendor useless gems would be great.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Where's the next Teaser Screenshot? It's been 1 day, I think...

I'm dying of curiosity here.. Chris pls! :O

PS. How many Gems could you fit into a Vendor window? All of them? If so, a vendor every Gem Recipe could be cool... :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Feb 18, 2014, 3:52:50 PM
"
StrayYoshi wrote:
"
JoannirLeoth wrote:

idk if it is, but this game needs a gem sink soooooooooo badly...any recipe to vendor useless gems would be great.

iron ring + gem = resistance ring.
I think there are a couple others as well. Not the best but better than nothing.

I really do think this is the same idea. Red gem in socket makes it a fire ring, blue cold, green lightening. It'll keep the mods.
Perhaps a portal gem would make it all resist. That'd be neat.

And you can't use the skill when gem is in ring. That's my thought.

-------------
If they actually did make it more dynamic then I think it'd add the modifiers based on the gem. So, as mentioned a green would be lightening (like the vendor recipe) but then below that depends on the skill gem.
So, like poison arrow would add chaos damage, chaos resist, and perhaps projectile speed.
Lightening strike (ruby ring) would add lightening damage, physical damage and perhaps something else.

The amounts would depend on either the iLvl of the ring or the gem (or both).

That would be a lot of fun to experiment with.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Feb 18, 2014, 4:49:14 PM
"
StrayYoshi wrote:
"
JoannirLeoth wrote:

Well there already is.. You can make res rings from them
The force is strong in the power of the thorns!
Yay! page # 16! :D?

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info