Season Six, Event 169: 1 Hour Fracturing BLAMT Party

DESYNC GANGBANG ...fail races
OMG why are all races at good times ffs
IGN:
Catdurid
SkelliesErrywhere
This is an awesome race idea, but the level reward brackets seem so skewed.

If GGG brings this race back in season 7 I hope they will adjust the points. If I knew I was getting something out of it I'd participate regardless of difficulty.

Even a 12 minute solo burst provides more reward, and it's easier.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Feb 20, 2014, 10:45:11 PM
Why don't they make the level scores lower? I can't see anyone getting level 13.
ACE Member.
Last edited by oORyanOo on Feb 21, 2014, 1:23:08 AM
heh
Hateful post.
I sure hope Grinding Gear is paying attention, and will adjust next season's points for fracturing races. This is ridiculous.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
whoever thought up of this race with these many mods AND decided NOT to give out experience for the 'fractured' mob is retarded and needs to be fired from their job or should be made to do work for no compensation, because to frustrate the players is the opposite of what this persons job should be :p
I do not know how to do this race, I die every time.
Two characters up to almost lvl 4. Two characters dead to desync/ping fluctuating from 60-300. Hope this desync and latency will eventually get a fix. Very frustrating to be top 10 and suddenly surrounded by cultists.
So how are you supposed to do melee characters? I always do Templars for races, and yeah, that doesn't work for this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info