Season Six, Event 169: 1 Hour Fracturing BLAMT Party

Worst race idea ever. Able to be 1-shotted by corpse exploders off the screen.
In a fractured race, there are corpses everywhere.
So please GGG, adjust or remove off-screen detonate dead totems.
This race makes a regular BLAMT seem easy

Still didn't get far!
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Last edited by Mr_G on Feb 21, 2014, 3:06:18 AM
My internet went out with three minutes to go, at level 4 1/2. Had decent defense and hit alt+f4 when I realized I was unresponsive. There were a couple zombies converging on me but they weren't that close yet. Somehow, when I came back in, my character was dead. Not sure how, but kind of sucks.
A simple fix for this would be to remove the "and stays alive" condition to get points in this race. It's not fair to play it so safe and get so far to die to detonate dead and necro totems off screen or to desync because everything is moving so much faster.
Wow, the race ended and some zombies kept rambling towards me and got a few hits in while I couldn't move. I think I panicked logged out with like 10 HP left.

BLAMT protip: Before the race ends, get FAR away from any monsters.
"
Two characters dead to desync/ping fluctuating from 60-300. Hope this desync and latency will eventually get a fix.

Latency issues are not on GGG's end. Open a support thread to get it sorted.

"
mrflippy wrote:
So how are you supposed to do melee characters?

You can't.

Spoiler
account number 3
"
You can't.

You can GL finding Goldrim from Hillock.

It makes a huge difference if you receive 200% damage or only 87,5% with 30% reduce you are already at 57,5% damage which means a Brutus Smash would do around 225 damage.

Regular lethal becomes playable after some point without having to dodge everything.

"
unsane3 wrote:
"
Two characters dead to desync/ping fluctuating from 60-300. Hope this desync and latency will eventually get a fix.

Latency issues are not on GGG's end. Open a support thread to get it sorted.

"
mrflippy wrote:
So how are you supposed to do melee characters?

You can't.

Spoiler

I just want to know how you got all the life flasks and a fire trap in addition to the split arrow. Definitely better than I've done by a long chalk.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info