[1.3] [Pony's] Cheap CI FlickerStrike Shadow - Physical to Lightning!

"
Fragthorn wrote:
What do you do in maps (70+) when you flicker into a phys reflect pack?

I usually hit armor and evasion flasks before jump into packs, which allow to not insta kill me. What I do is step back and Lightning Strike the whole pack (10% life leech from Blood Rage) helps a lot.
IGN: ShadowBeholder
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Randomed wrote:
im at level 60-ish now and feeling pretty squishy , esp with the abyssus on.
How much ES should i have before i switch to CI?

2k should be enough for 55-60 level. Later, it should be increased to 3-4k, at least.

right , im at 3.1k now , thanks! :)

at lvl 72 ATM , dealing decent damage , but i've seen people getting 16% life leech , how do they stack that much?
IGN: IKryal
"
Randomed wrote:

at lvl 72 ATM , dealing decent damage , but i've seen people getting 16% life leech , how do they stack that much?

10% from 20/20 blood rage, the rest from gear.
"
gfwatcher wrote:
"
Randomed wrote:

10% from 20/20 blood rage, the rest from gear.

ah right , thanks :)
btw , anyway i can deal decent damage without abyssus on?
"
Randomed wrote:
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Randomed wrote:
im at level 60-ish now and feeling pretty squishy , esp with the abyssus on.
How much ES should i have before i switch to CI?

2k should be enough for 55-60 level. Later, it should be increased to 3-4k, at least.

If you really want to stack life leech, better just use Claw instead of Dagger. With Blood Rage you will have 25-28% life leech.
Since VP was nerfed drastically, extra life leech from claws really does matter. Of course, you will deal less DPS (due to weaker claw passives).
You can get extra life leech from rings (2% each), amulet (up to 6%), gloves (2%). But items with those stats will be quite costly ATM. I remember times, when life leech on life almost didnt affected price. But today, it's one of the most desired stats.
I dont think you need lots of life leech just to deal with occasional reflect packs, though. Just be sure you wont oneshot yourself, throw Warlord's Mark, drink Granite (if you want), and dispatch a pack while IC pops-up. But if you want to deal with reflect maps consistently, you will need high life leech indeed.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Mar 29, 2014, 5:54:00 AM
Thanks for the input regarding LL guys :)
But is there anyway for me to deal decent DeePS without Abyssus on? its killing me too much :|
"
Randomed wrote:
But is there anyway for me to deal decent DeePS without Abyssus on? its killing me too much :|

A great dagger with high crit chance, Maligaro's, a good amulet with add phys dmg and crit.
Oh yes, Magnate belt.

Always run with Hatred aura.
"
Randomed wrote:

Abyssus is just the cheapest way to do so. Sure, you can reach high DPS without Abyssus. Furthermore, you SHOULD do it, if you want to survive reflect while retaining high DPS.
Abyssus is a good solution for bad-geared char, in my opinion. Sooner or later, one should replace it, as drawback will became more and more hard to deal with.
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Build is very enjoyable to play for sure. Dps is incredible high even with random 200 dps dagger and yeah, every single reflect pack is a big deal. But... Guys, i just wonder, how much chroms did u burned to reach RRRGB on 5L? I spent around 1700 on
and it still like this
"
Ioite wrote:
Build is very enjoyable to play for sure. Dps is incredible high even with random 200 dps dagger and yeah, every single reflect pack is a big deal. But... Guys, i just wonder, how much chroms did u burned to reach RRRGB on 5L? I spent around 1700 on
and it still like this

Spent around 1000 on this:

:)
Spending 1700 chroms for a shitty 5-L is a total waste of funds, sorry.

Try to increase your ES pool and reduce your peak damage (by increasing crit chance/accuracy/attack speed while reducing damage/crit damage).

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Mar 29, 2014, 2:58:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info