[1.3] [Pony's] Cheap CI FlickerStrike Shadow - Physical to Lightning!

Hi why not to use IR and Vaal pact whith more shield block nodes? Also want to use Lightining coil + purity of lighting
Last edited by S_Lukard on Jan 22, 2015, 5:01:39 AM
"
S_Lukard wrote:
Hi why not to use IR and Vaal pact whith more shield block nodes? Also want to use Lightining coil + purity of lighting

I'm currently running a variation of this with vaal pact and 2 shield defense wheels.
Works great, and even my paltry ~360 ES on my shield gives me over 2000 total max ES.
Lightning coil/purity are probably better for life based Flicker, though. You lose way too much ES by not having it on your chest.
strong build!
Hi im trying to do this build i have had such a hard time lvling i had to use lightning tendtril till like lvl 52/53 then leech exp from ledge runs till about 62 that being say i probaly could have do alot more to help my self nvm . now im lvl 65 im have such an issues with resistances like docks is killing me over and over again mapping is near imposable and i have no idea wtf to do..

Here is my gear so far
PLus i hve this dagger and could not work out wish is best

As in the passive tree you pick up a node when with a crit you deal poison ( Adders Touch ) with i feel works well with binoS !!

Flasks

and waiting to put on

grantted my gems are not op as iv had to lvl them wile questing
Any help would be great
Last edited by Djripsaw on Feb 15, 2015, 4:29:38 AM

As much as i like this build every single item needed is costing a bomb to eather get loads of RES/STR/INT and keep some form of damage up im finding it like imposable
All my stuff is for sale pm me if you wont anything!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for everything you much detail as you do, it allows a better vision, I intend to take a witch :)
IG DiaBLoKoR137
At level 62 i cant seem to have enough to run 2 auras and HoT, how do i do it ?
So I want to try out this build, it looks fun. However I literally JUST started the game, so is it even worth doing for my first character? Or should I just blaze though with a random person doing whatever to get money/experience so I have more of an idea of what to do?

I am so overwhelmed by all of this hahahaha, but I really want to learn and hope my years of WoW and Diablo can aid me to learn.
I made a character that more or less followed this build.

But I'm poor, so I could only afford a 10c dagger.

That was about 3 months ago, and I got stuck at around level 78.
Today, I was bored so I decided to see what would happen if I were to put Reave on this character (No changes to tree, weapons, equipment, anything).

Apparently, I have an almost 50k reave with a 5L.

My gear is cheap, even cheaper than yours!

In short: You can easily do Reave with this build.
Last edited by FullDive on May 2, 2015, 2:46:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info