Forum troll behavior explained...

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
Cool, having a sense of internet humour actually means I want to tie people up and whip them. Kinky.
This one time in off topic, I cited FusionReactor as a reason to nuke the world from orbit.
"
bhavv wrote:
Cool, having a sense of internet humour actually means I want to tie people up and whip them. Kinky.

*wink
IGN: Ignorance_N_Bliss | Apathetic and just outright mellow.
Level 90 - Ranger - Puncture: 232k DPS | Current Rampage
Level 91 - Ranger - Voltaxic Crit: 451k DPS | Retired FOREVER Standard
Level 83 - Scion - CoC DW Discharge: 732k DPS | Retired FOREVER Standard
"
bhavv wrote:
Don't confuse sadism with sexual sadism.

Some people just like to inflict "harm" on others not for sexual reasons.
Self found solo play...take the red pill
Oh well, I don't enjoy that.
This one time in off topic, I cited FusionReactor as a reason to nuke the world from orbit.
lol cnn

I glanced at the comments, something i wouldn't recommend on CNN unless you have a high tolerance for bullshit, but of course you wouldn't be in off topic if you didn't ;), and saw this and it made me laugh

"Methinks the CNN trolls frequently.... "Trolls operate as agents of chaos on the Internet, exploiting 'hot-button issues' to make users appear overly emotional or foolish in some manner,"
Always play it in the key of G demolished
"Skill will make up for lack of gear long before gear makes up for lack of skill."
Here is a diagram

Trollface-Fishing
[quote="Alea"]
Afk getting my wetsuit to explore the deep oceans of tears

Nb: Pls post your crown for hype
or maybe theyre normal people who have a sense of humor and nothing to do when they sit on the bog
On probation cause Bhavv is a childish dickbag.

Uber Atziri as 2h Melee: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
I agree to a large degree that one needs to be a true sadist to enjoy 'trolling' that just ruins things for others.

I am definitely not that, and never will be, which is why I reject the label 'troll' just because I like to tease things occasionally and REALLY can't stand idiots who think they're anything but.

I believe a troll wants to ruin others' fun just for that reason. I find it abhorrent behaviour.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/870703 -- My monster, revealed!

And you thought I was just kidding around when I pasted a picture of a koala for April Fool's. HA.
"

I believe a troll wants to ruin others' fun just for that reason. I find it abhorrent behaviour.

Like removing someone from your spectrum of existence (and guild may I add) because they made a charname you don't like you mean? lulz u big trole ;) <3
[quote="Alea"]
Afk getting my wetsuit to explore the deep oceans of tears

Nb: Pls post your crown for hype
Last edited by Arnold_Schwarzenegger on February 12, 2014 2:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info