Forum troll behavior explained...

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
Cool, having a sense of internet humour actually means I want to tie people up and whip them. Kinky.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Cool, having a sense of internet humour actually means I want to tie people up and whip them. Kinky.

*wink
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
bhavv wrote:
Don't confuse sadism with sexual sadism.

Some people just like to inflict "harm" on others not for sexual reasons.
Oh well, I don't enjoy that.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
lol cnn

I glanced at the comments, something i wouldn't recommend on CNN unless you have a high tolerance for bullshit, but of course you wouldn't be in off topic if you didn't ;), and saw this and it made me laugh

"Methinks the CNN trolls frequently.... "Trolls operate as agents of chaos on the Internet, exploiting 'hot-button issues' to make users appear overly emotional or foolish in some manner,"
or maybe theyre normal people who have a sense of humor and nothing to do when they sit on the bog
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
I got booted from Blow for not joining some stupid free forum.
I wonder if you have to post there 10 times a day not to get kicked as well.
Is it just me, or is this the most obvious "news" ever? After all, the definition of troll is: "a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion." Wouldn't the natural conclusion be that only a minority of such discord would be accidental, and thus the majority would be, by definition, sadistic?

Although perhaps I'm just too familiar with trolls myself for this to surprise me.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Trolling is larger than just being "sadistic".
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info