[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

"
dukilupp wrote:

Thanks so much for you and Bahnzo hard work.

BTW, the script is updated but the version is still 1.8.6?

Yes, the script is semi-updated. I am just trying to help people with stuff that I may be able to do. I really want to wait for Hazydoc to update the version as well as fix some of the more complex stuff that I cannot. So really there are a lot of 1.8.6 versions out there by myself, Hazydoc, and others.

"
Ronskibonski wrote:

loaded ya fix. but flat spell elemental dmg still included in ele dps.
and i cant ctrl + c -- unique items in chat.

Thank you for telling me about both of this issues. I will check in with both of these issues and see if it is something I can do, or if it is more complex pass it onto Hazydoc or someone else.

"
Dexter108 wrote:

https://github.com/andreberg/PoE-Scrapy/blob/master/poe_scrape.py

with this you can update an unique list but i can't compile it. if someone can do than can create a unique list for us

I took a look at this to see if I could update the uniques.txt and there is a problem with the python script that needs fixed. Basically, the 'log' command was updated in python so what use to work no longer works.
Slinkston's STANDARD Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/197511

IGN: Slinkston
After a while of looking at this, I have updated and fix several various things. I have tested what I can with my items as well as my friends items and so far so good. If there are any bugs, please don't hesitate to bring them up and I or anyone else can take a look at it.

Still version 1.8.6 - just modified by me.

Added for 2.0
A) Added support for new tiers of Energy Shield for amulet and belt only. Armor and Evasion were already good to go with the old support. Added new file: ToMaxEnergyShieldRing.txt. ToMaxEnergyShield.txt is now being used for amulet and belt where ring has the correct tiers.
B) Added the correct values for Increased Item Rarity for ring and Amulet as a Prefix. Added new file: IIR_PrefixRingAndAmulet.txt
C) Fixed flat elemental (Cold, Fire, and Lightning) damage to spells from being included in the elemental dps and total dps counts for weapons.
D) Updated Itemlist.txt by fixing various changes and added new specific weapons as well as changed the 'spiked' shield typos and the new spelling for fossilised from fossilized.
E) Updated CurrencyRates.txt by removing dead links
F) Updated DropOnlyGems.txt by adding Detonate Mines
G) Updated ValuableGems.txt by adding Detonate Mines
H) Updated ValuableUniques.txt. While this list is subjective, I went ahead and added valuable uniques from the 2.0 expansion that are worth atleast 1 ex on poe.trade. I got the main ones in there anyhow.
I) I added an extensive area in the script where I made comments and it also shows one how to spot all the changes I have made to the script by just seeing the comments.

What would be great is a system for the following:
(1) Divination card support, (2) jewel support for min/max rolls, and the (3) ability to quickly see if a unique is legacy where info is given on the tooltip about 'valuable, quality, mirrored, etc.'

Download this latest version (V6) HERE

****FIXED by uldo_****
The Current Bug with Ctrl+C with items in any chat window

This bug is not that big of a deal with rares because it can still a) tell you the dps of the weapon or b) tell you the affixes and tiers. Because the name is not being recognized correctly, it completely breaks uniques in any chat window. I am not sure how to go about fixing this bug and need someone like hazydoc to fix it. I honestly do not have any idea what when this aspect of the script broke. I do not recall ever having this problem before, but then again I don't have trade/general chat open. Could this bug be produced by the 'fix' done for the tooltip issue found by gastank? I used this fix in all the versions I have been doing, but then I cannot undo it cause it doesn't work. lol

Edit: Changed link to current V6 script

Last edited by Slinkston on Aug 28, 2015, 11:06:27 PM
I have a problem with this script. When pressing ctrl+c I see for a thenth of second a box with all data, but then it disappear. Last time changing to windowed mode helped with that, but now I'm windowed fullscreen and nothing happens. I have item copied to clipboard as I can copy it's data in chat. Is this a known issue? How I can use it?
"
flagoon wrote:
I have a problem with this script. When pressing ctrl+c I see for a thenth of second a box with all data, but then it disappear. Last time changing to windowed mode helped with that, but now I'm windowed fullscreen and nothing happens. I have item copied to clipboard as I can copy it's data in chat. Is this a known issue? How I can use it?

There is a fix for this, but it is more of a workaround then anything.

Just help yourself and download the latest update that I did. So not only will it fix your problem, but it will have addressed a lot of issues your old copy has.

"
Slinkston wrote:
After a while of looking at this, I have updated and fix several various things. I have tested what I can with my items as well as my friends items and so far so good. If there are any bugs, please don't hesitate to bring them up and I or anyone else can take a look at it.

Still version 1.8.6 - just modified by me.

Added for 2.0
A) Added support for new tiers of Energy Shield for amulet and belt only. Armor and Evasion were already good to go with the old support. Added new file: ToMaxEnergyShieldRing.txt. ToMaxEnergyShield.txt is now being used for amulet and belt where ring has the correct tiers.
B) Added the correct values for Increased Item Rarity for ring and Amulet as a Prefix. Added new file: IIR_PrefixRingAndAmulet.txt
C) Fixed flat elemental (Cold, Fire, and Lightning) damage to spells from being included in the elemental dps and total dps counts for weapons.
D) Updated Itemlist.txt by fixing various changes and added new specific weapons as well as changed the 'spiked' shield typos and the new spelling for fossilised from fossilized.
E) Updated CurrencyRates.txt by removing dead links
F) Updated DropOnlyGems.txt by adding Detonate Mines
G) Updated ValuableGems.txt by adding Detonate Mines
H) Updated ValuableUniques.txt. While this list is subjective, I went ahead and added valuable uniques from the 2.0 expansion that are worth atleast 1 ex on poe.trade. I got the main ones in there anyhow.
I) I added an extensive area in the script where I made comments and it also shows one how to spot all the changes I have made to the script by just seeing the comments.

What would be great is a system for the following:
(1) Divination card support, (2) jewel support for min/max rolls, and the (3) ability to quickly see if a unique is legacy where info is given on the tooltip about 'valuable, quality, mirrored, etc.'

Download this latest version (V5) HERE

The Current Bug with Ctrl+C with items in any chat window

This bug is not that big of a deal with rares because it can still a) tell you the dps of the weapon or b) tell you the affixes and tiers. Because the name is not being recognized correctly, it completely breaks uniques in any chat window. I am not sure how to go about fixing this bug and need someone like hazydoc to fix it. I honestly do not have any idea what when this aspect of the script broke. I do not recall ever having this problem before, but then again I don't have trade/general chat open. Could this bug be produced by the 'fix' done for the tooltip issue found by gastank? I used this fix in all the versions I have been doing, but then I cannot undo it cause it doesn't work. lol

Thanks, Slinkston.
Here's a fix for the chat problem (as in change the ParseItemName function to this one)
Spoiler
ParseItemName(ItemDataChunk, ByRef ItemName, ByRef ItemTypeName)
{
Loop, Parse, ItemDataChunk, `n, `r
{
If (A_Index == 1)
{
IfNotInString, A_LoopField, Rarity:
{
return
}
Else
{
Continue
}
}
If (StrLen(A_LoopField) == 0 or A_LoopField == "--------" or A_Index > 3)
{
return
}
If (A_Index = 2)
{
If InStr(A_LoopField, ">>")
{
StringGetPos, pos, A_LoopField, >>, R
ItemName := SubStr(A_LoopField, pos+3)
}
else
{
ItemName := A_LoopField
}
}
If (A_Index = 3)
{
ItemTypeName := A_LoopField
}
}
}

afaik, it's not the script that's broken... it's the game itself.

Divination cards - i don't see a problem why it can't be implemented.
Jewels min/max rolls - same.
Legacy items - have no clue. I don't have one and i don't know do they give different data in the clipboard to their non-legacy version...

That said - I'm quite busy with work and i'm not an expert in ahk scripting, but I'm a programmer. Conclusion - I'm not going to do it atm, I might when work calms down. Just threw out this little fix so you don't feel alone or smth :D
"
uldo_ wrote:
Here's a fix for the chat problem (as in change the ParseItemName function to this one)

afaik, it's not the script that's broken... it's the game itself.

Divination cards - i don't see a problem why it can't be implemented.
Jewels min/max rolls - same.
Legacy items - have no clue. I don't have one and i don't know do they give different data in the clipboard to their non-legacy version...

That said - I'm quite busy with work and i'm not an expert in ahk scripting, but I'm a programmer. Conclusion - I'm not going to do it atm, I might when work calms down. Just threw out this little fix so you don't feel alone or smth :D

Hey thanks a ton uldo_! That fix works splendidly and I appreciate the help =)

Added in V6
A) Chat bug is fixed with uldo_'s code
B) Changed some comments to reflect current ideas on what may be done to help the script @ TODO for 2.0 additions starting at line 88-105

Download this latest version (V6) HERE

Take your time uldo_. Afterall this is more or less a side project for any of us just for fun.

Regarding https://github.com/andreberg/PoE-Scrapy & log issue:

You can overcome the log issue by using scrapy 0.24 and not the latest scrapy version.
However the script will throw an error while parsing. :-(

Edit:
I think i got it running by modifying a line in pipelines.py
"

unique_item_set = self._get_unique_item_set(category)
name = item["name"].encode('utf-8') # modified
url = item["url"]
implicit_mods = item["implicit_mods"]
affix_mods = item["affix_mods"]
log.msg("Adding {0} to {1}".format(name, category), log.DEBUG)

but the uniques.txt file doesn't seem to be correct.

Thanks for your efforts on keeping the script updated!
Last edited by Moth1 on Aug 30, 2015, 6:28:17 AM
Hey this is kind of a dumb question =( I have started to stream and noticed that the PoE Item Info script does not show up on the stream when I use it in game. So I have it set to capture "Game Capture for OBS" and I am playing in windowed fullscreen mode just so the script works.

Does anyone know how to make it so I can also show the poe item info script in action?

screen capture in obs, game capture will only show the game.

screen capture will show your entire screen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info