[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

Any chance you could let users set up a text file to write the data into for later use?

I can't run PoE in windowed or full screen windowed mode. The script of course still does it's magic, but not visible to me. Alt-tabbing too much also isn't very, erm, PoE friendly. So i'd like to check like 10 items, then tab out and look at the data.
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Aug 18, 2015, 2:48:46 AM
I updated the MapList.txt which gives info on maps.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ul7k82dlnqjx68/MapList.txt?dl=1

Really just added info gleaned from the PoE Wiki, so if I missed any normal maps, please PM me here. I didn't add the unique maps.

Edit: updated the file with some maps I did miss (I didn't have some higher level 80+ new maps yet).

ALSO: I merged all fixes to the script (new changes for 2.0, fixes for the tooltips, etc) along with the map fixes here: https://github.com/Bahnzo/PoE-Item-Info. Just click the "Download Zip" button on the right and you'll get everything in one package.
IGN: Bahnzo <--- that should find me.
PoE Item Info Script: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463814
Last edited by Bahnzo on Aug 18, 2015, 6:30:05 PM
"
Cr4v3n wrote:
Any chance you could let users set up a text file to write the data into for later use?

So i'd like to check like 10 items, then tab out and look at the data.

I suppose you could use something like a simple clipboard tool (like m8 free or similar) that saves your clipboard history every time you copy with ctrl-c? I haven't tried out if it works but it should.
Not sure if anyone can help, but any coding geeks welcome =)

I tried to 'adds x elemental damage to spells' to the script, but am unable to complete this operation because there is already 'adds x elemental damage'. Basically, if I disable the original 'adds x elemental damage', the new adds ele dmg to spells will work, but not when both are enabled. I think it has to do something with the recognition of the string is too similar or something. I'm not really sure what to change to make this work.

If anyone can help that would be great. Here are two examples of the regular 'adds x elemental damage' and what I did 'adds x elemental damage to spells' (lightning for example). I'm assuming that I am not using the correct command, syntax, option, or the haystack needs to be more specific for each example. It should be a fairly simple fix.

adds x elemental damage

If RegExMatch(A_LoopField, "Adds \d+?\-\d+? Lightning Damage")
{
If (ItemSubType == "Amulet" or ItemSubType == "Ring")
{
ValueRange := LookupAffixData("data\AddedLightningDamage_RingsAndAmulets.txt", ItemLevel, CurrValue, "", CurrTier)
}
Else
{
If (ItemSubType == "Gloves")
{
ValueRange := LookupAffixData("data\AddedLightningDamage_Gloves.txt", ItemLevel, CurrValue, "", CurrTier)
}
Else
{
If (ItemSubType == "Quiver")
{
ValueRange := LookupAffixData("data\AddedLightningDamage_Quivers.txt", ItemLevel, CurrValue, "", CurrTier)
}
Else
{
If (ItemGripType == "1H") ; One handed weapons
{
ValueRange := LookupAffixData("data\AddedLightningDamage_1H.txt", ItemLevel, CurrValue, "", CurrTier)
}
Else
{
ValueRange := LookupAffixData("data\AddedLightningDamage_2H.txt", ItemLevel, CurrValue, "", CurrTier)
}
}
}
}
ActualRange := GetActualValue(A_LoopField)
AffixType := "Prefix"
AppendAffixInfo(MakeAffixDetailLine(A_LoopField, AffixType, ValueRange, CurrTier), A_Index)
NumPrefixes += 1
Continue
}

Adds x elemental damage to spells

If RegExMatch(A_LoopField, "Adds \d+?\-\d+? Lightning Damage to Spells")
{
If (ItemGripType == "1H")
{
ValueRange := LookupAffixData("data\SpellAddedLightning1H.txt", ItemLevel, CurrValue, "", CurrTier)
}
Else ; 2 handers- May need to be changed if bows get added spell damage since they are categorized as 1H, but doubtful
{
ValueRange := LookupAffixData("data\SpellAddedLightning2H.txt", ItemLevel, CurrValue, "", CurrTier)
}
NumPrefixes += 1
AppendAffixInfo(MakeAffixDetailLine(A_LoopField, "Prefix", ValueRange, CurrTier), A_Index)
Continue
}
Slinkston's STANDARD Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/197511

IGN: Slinkston
I'm no coder but it seems that you have do something like:
"

{

{
{
ValueRange := LookupAffixData("data\SpellAddedLightning1H.txt", ItemLevel, CurrValue, "", CurrTier)
}
Else ; 2 handers- May need to be changed if bows get added spell damage since they are categorized as 1H, but doubtful
{
ValueRange := LookupAffixData("data\SpellAddedLightning2H.txt", ItemLevel, CurrValue, "", CurrTier)
}
}
Else

"
Moth1 wrote:
Spoiler
"

{

{
{
}
{
}
}
Else

Thanks for the idea! I did not think of putting them together. Everything works now for that stuff!

Edit:

I have another update.

Fixed for 2.0
a) Added elemental damage to spells for 1H and 2H weapons for both the script and the data files; SpellAdded|Cold|Fire|Lightning|1H.txt and SpellAdded|Cold|Fire|Lightning|2H.txt.

I also added the updated Maplist.txt with the file from Bahnzo

Download this latest version (V6) HERE

PS: Shit I completely forgot I have my own macros at the end of my ahk script. If anyone has trouble with my logout macro, just send me a message and I will point you to the files needed.

edit: new version link v6
Slinkston's STANDARD Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/197511

IGN: Slinkston
Last edited by Slinkston on Aug 28, 2015, 11:19:48 PM
Had an issue but figured it out, thanks for the script!!!
Last edited by atheyd on Aug 22, 2015, 8:45:59 PM
"
ffhighwind wrote:
If the script isn't working for you then maybe you should try running it in admin mode. Also, test that PoE's item data is being copied to your clipboard by pasting it to a .txt file with CTRL V.

The only issue I have with the script is that it crashes when I press CTRL C when PoE isn't running. Other than that it isn't always perfect with the affixes but it's accurate most of the time.

Hi I compiled the script and are using it as admin. Still the tooltip only flickers if I spam ctrl C. Any ideas? The item data is being copied to my clipboard still.

Okey after PC restart it works. Weird.
Last edited by TheCreatek on Aug 24, 2015, 1:09:59 AM
"
Slinkston wrote:
"
Moth1 wrote:
Spoiler
"

{

{
{
}
{
}
}
Else

Thanks for the idea! I did not think of putting them together. Everything works now for that stuff!

Edit:

I have another update.

Fixed for 2.0
a) Added elemental damage to spells for 1H and 2H weapons for both the script and the data files; SpellAdded|Cold|Fire|Lightning|1H.txt and SpellAdded|Cold|Fire|Lightning|2H.txt.

Latest fix can be found at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_9lTtmPLyNmLVY3RTBBdU83UDA/view?usp=sharing

PS: Shit I completely forgot I have my own macros at the end of my ahk script. If anyone has trouble with my logout macro, just send me a message and I will point you to the files needed.

loaded ya fix. but flat spell elemental dmg still included in ele dps.
and i cant ctrl + c -- unique items in chat.
"
Slinkston wrote:
"
Moth1 wrote:
Spoiler
"

{

{
{
}
{
}
}
Else

Edit:

I have another update.

Fixed for 2.0

Latest fix can be found at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_9lTtmPLyNmLVY3RTBBdU83UDA/view?usp=sharing

Thanks so much for you and Bahnzo hard work.

BTW, the script is updated but the version is still 1.8.6?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info