Bent and Curved Horns

"
Russell wrote:

So sexy :) Did u happen to see my "consumable" microtransaction effect's idea?...

Basically.. small numbered transactions (like 6 points... :P to deal with the people who are QQing on why they have 6 leftover points)... That have 5 charges, and give you an effect for 1 hour persisting through death..

Wake type footprints etc.. like as your char runs it leaves fire / ice / water behind you.
@Logos to get to me ingame!
Check out my Stream at www.twitch.tv/killa1413
That's pretty horny.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
Russell wrote:

Oh that looks sexy.

I don't know if it's posible already, but are we allow to stack helm effects? If not, it would be great to be able to do a combination like that
"
Russell wrote:

Great! Now all it's missing is a soulstone virtue gem sticking out of the forehead.
<Dregs of Theopolis>
~US Eastern~

*Hardcore PoE fan since September 2, 2010*
"
killa78 wrote:

Photoshopped that for you.
I was literally coming here to request this hybrid be made. Also, Please don't darken the horns!
Last edited by psyfect on Mar 11, 2014, 8:53:27 PM
Hi

This thread must be hot because its making me horny)

I have had the curved and bent horns for a longgggggg time, I would love if they were a little darker or more defined like the twisted horns, the twisted sister of the other 2.

Demon kings+ antlers=lots of horns

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
if they were a little darker or more defined
You don't want to lose that orange menacing glow though, do you?
Last edited by psyfect on Mar 14, 2014, 11:16:53 PM
I'd buy the horns too if they would be darker. I don't like them being too colorful.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info