Bent and Curved Horns

I was wondering if it would be possible to make the Horns to have a stronger light, in comparison to all the other effects this ones are not very noticeable
It could be maybe because of the bright environments in the game, and the intermittent light of the horns
Hm, I actually like the horns the way they are. I purchased them instead of the weapon effects for the reason that they are not as flashy. In my book, an exile should have the option to look awesome without being a christmas tree. ;)
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Last edited by dust7 on Jan 29, 2013, 3:32:01 AM
I like the hornes, but especially the curved horns seem too small on armour gear like an Executioner Casque and an Imperial Casque. :\
Looking way better on armour/evasion helmets.
€dit: Could we have horns like these?

Would love it.
Last edited by Lord_of_Error on Jan 30, 2013, 10:24:11 AM
I was actually wanting to darken the light on the horns . Thought it looked a little cheesy haha. remember these horns are more made to be accessory's. Not helmets. Im hoping we will get horn helmets in the future and these horns will serve as a second set of horns to look like a bad ass.

If you could attach both horns like we can in the development copy of the game you come out looking like Diablo :P
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:
I was actually wanting to darken the light on the horns . Thought it looked a little cheesy haha. remember these horns are more made to be accessory's. Not helmets. Im hoping we will get horn helmets in the future and these horns will serve as a second set of horns to look like a bad ass.

If you could attach both horns like we can in the development copy of the game you come out looking like Diablo :P

Can't just leave us hanging with that image! Post a screenshot :)

Photoshopped that for you.
@Logos to get to me ingame!
Check out my Stream at www.twitch.tv/killa1413
"
Russell wrote:

How much money. I will pay.
"
killa78 wrote:

Photoshopped that for you.

Cleaned it up a bit.
@Logos to get to me ingame!
Check out my Stream at www.twitch.tv/killa1413
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type