War Against Blizzard!

"
ZFPuhi wrote:
Loolz Some of the people here are really retarded i guess no point in talking with people that don't know what exactly they want.

P.S.
After that u kicked me out of a Public Team Speak cuz i am better than you ? hah

After you come into our teamspeak server and call path of exile trash and proceed to talk trash on the forums about us. Yes I kicked you.
since open beta the forums has gone into a wildfire of hilarious threads.

this one really was amusing.

But here's the thing, if you think D3 is better go play it so we can have less of a load on the servers, thus us who love Path of Exile can get to enjoy it without any problems like in closed beta, k thx bai.

=)
I play games... shocked, i know.
"
Gamix wrote:
"
ZFPuhi wrote:
Loolz Some of the people here are really retarded i guess no point in talking with people that don't know what exactly they want.

P.S.
After that u kicked me out of a Public Team Speak cuz i am better than you ? hah

After you come into our teamspeak server and call path of exile trash and proceed to talk trash on the forums about us. Yes I kicked you.

Why so mad bro ? Why ? is it cuz i am more famous than you and Trash of Exile ?
Loolz u made a topic (troll topic) and u got only 2k people to watch it ? well bro i am in the Pro League of trolling , have a Topic in Diablofans with over 250,000 views So Come at me Bro come at me.
Still playing a game that Lags all the time, you get DC and have the Worst PvP and Farming System in history what u gonna call it ? u gonna call it Trash :) so = > Trash of Exile bra.

*watching the FroxerBBQ and hearing wa you talking Bra Come at me !!!

** P.S. Do you even Lift Bra ?
So the servers were overloaded with traffic and you think that traffic was a DDOS and not just a lot of people trying to play this game.... Seriously man, think this through a bit. Also, with all those spelling and grammar mistakes, I don't think Bliz will take you seriously.
"
ZFPuhi wrote:
"
Gamix wrote:
"
ZFPuhi wrote:

P.S.

Loolz u made a topic (troll topic) and u got only 2k people to watch it ? well bro i am in the Pro League of trolling , have a Topic in Diablofans with over 250,000 views So Come at me Bro come at me.
Still playing a game that Lags all the time, you get DC and have the Worst PvP and Farming System in history what u gonna call it ? u gonna call it Trash :) so = > Trash of Exile bra.

Um what? What is this, sounds like the rantings of s mentally deficient - someone get him some help!
this is as useless as trying to put out a woodfire by urinating on it.

No reason to bash others without evidence.
2 completely diffirent companies and 2 completely diffirent games.

Choose your game and enjoy it
If you wish for a key? pray to the allmighty Keysus. If you want a speedy Blessing? Donate to the church of Keysus and ye shall receive a Blessing.

*Disclaimer- This is now a vintage saying*
"
ZFPuhi wrote:
"
Gamix wrote:
"
ZFPuhi wrote:

Generic troll is generic.

2/10
"
iEtou wrote:
I blame Obama

and Obama just blamed Bush.
"
ZFPuhi wrote:
"
Gamix wrote:
"
ZFPuhi wrote:

P.S.

This is the kinda person I am leaving all Blizzards products for after supporting them for longer than this mental midget has been alive.

They seem to now encourage this sorta "gamer". Which is just hilarious. Today's gamers along with corporate greed are slowly killing any sorta community.
Almost everyone who posted in this thread needs to know that I am very unimpressed.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info