War Against Blizzard!

Please don't waste Blizzard's time. They already have an abysmal turnaround time and I'd rather they focus on their customers rather than bull**** stuff like this.
"I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die." ~CliveHowlitzer

So u think that Blizzard Cus. Support is gonna take ur 13 years old act as a serious ?
OmG u don't have any chance in hell to win vs D3.
Just Trash of Exile is 2 Low on Everything but they do have PvP :)
I blame Obama
ts3.No-Name-Needed.net:9990
You have to send a support ticket twice for an actual person at blizzard to read it.
First Support msg you send goes directly to an automated bot that spits out a response, then if you reply to the bot someone MIGHT look at it.

I been dealing with Blizzards shenanigans for years, I know how they operate.

Thats why I left Diablo III because they used all the key-words in their posts and blogs that pretty much translate to:

F OFF GAME IS NOT CHANGING GIME YOUR MONEY MNOW.

Diablo III is going to stay EXACTLY the way it is for the next 2 years.

An expansion pack AT BEST will just add one more act + one more class (obviously a templar).

Blizzard is VERY predictable.

Also, you don't need to start a war against Blizzard, Activision is already doing their best to destroy the studios work, players are leaving their games in droves, WoW is a ghost of its formal self, their primary cash cow is in decline and they are frantically trying to make other games just to have them fail as a promotional tool for WoW.

If I am going to endup spending money on in-game items for an arpg, i would rather the money go to people who are actually passionate about creating something, these big companies dont need our freaking money , let the little guy have a shot at success too!

Its like with all these banks , we should of let them fail, we would of had an explosion in hiring at smaller banks, who offer a lot more personalized services.... instead now we have 3 mega banks putting out crap products and asking for govt hand-outs to stay afloat because they are too stupid to run their own company.
Last edited by dre4dwolf on Jan 27, 2013, 5:22:37 PM
This is fun :D
Loolz Some of the people here are really retarded i guess no point in talking with people that don't know what exactly they want.

P.S.
After that u kicked me out of a Public Team Speak cuz i am better than you ? hah
Last edited by ZFPuhi on Jan 27, 2013, 5:23:29 PM
Get you level 58 Witch out of huur
hahaha oh wow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info