Emergency Downtime - FIXED

Great job guys i like how communicative you guys are with the community and the game is just amazing for me is the best rpg out there is really fun to play in party and love how the towns are alive :)
"
Lucyan wrote:
Great job guys i like how communicative you guys are with the community and the game is just amazing for me is the best rpg out there is really fun to play in party and love how the towns are alive :)

This amound of information is incredible... While on other companies I would become angry (or lets say impatient) here I am involved in the process and thrilled how it elvolves. GGG isn't only awesome but also very clever.
I love how the team inform us of what the problem was. Keep up the good work. :)
Keep up the good work, u guys rock!
"
BlackDeathBE wrote:
When PoE is a bit unstable, we get
- A clear error message in the game client
- An immediate announcement on the website
- An immediate explanation from the lead developer himself
- A thorough explanation of what went wrong
- Constant accurate and honest status updates
- Downtime: half an hour ?

Since 4 days, I just keep reading "login issues fixed", then come home from work in the evening and have either huge login queues or can't login at all, like at the moment. Downtime 99% during normal people's leisure time.
Last edited by poeops on Jan 28, 2013, 12:25:52 PM
"Normal People's Downtime" wow, can I get filled in on what a "NORMAL" person is....
Considering the players of this game come from around the world, ya the WORLD where there isn't a "Normal" , just a Taboo or not... GGG is "Balls to the Wall" for their game, and try and remember the word "BETA" meaning the game is not finished!! At least they allowed us a chance to be involved and informed throughout more of the process than most Dev's... P.S. Not everyone work's a 9a-5p either, I personaly work 330-12 midnight.
GGG YOU GUY'S KICK A$$ !!! Keep up the awesome work, one of my favorite games so far and I've been a gamer for 25 plus years....
Overloaded server issues should be normal routine for a small company and their server. Really happy that you are dealing with this so fast and without any problems it seems (?) This is what the beta is for people, can't wait for the "real" release! :)
Thanks for the hard work on fixing the issues and keeping us posted. Appreciate that GGG!
I really tought it was fixed. But the thing is, the server dont crash yesterday because it was to late and many ppl go to bed.
Today, at the same time the server is crashing again and again.... -.-*
Still seems to be really bad, I can't log in for more than a few seconds
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info