Emergency Downtime - FIXED

<3 u back ?
Keep up the great work, GGG! Honestly, this game is so fantastic, and GGG is such an awesome company, that it doesn't matter to me much how many outages and downtimes the servers experience. Every time it goes down, it comes up better than before. And 70,000 players already? Can't wait to see where this game goes from here. Great job, and keep up the good work! And now off to use the downtime to look at the shinies in the shop...
The server crashes/disconnects are highly annoying when you are having fun. Considering it's a beta and free to play this was to be expected so i cant be to mad about it. I have advertised this game on game sites and to friends because it is clearly a great game to play. By the looks of it the game is getting the support it deserves and GGG has quick support in return. Maybe up the server capacity to 100.000? You can expect a lot more players to join in this greatness.
PanicPlay.com
Last edited by Talis12 on Jan 27, 2013, 5:41:05 PM
servers are back up
Thanks for the update!

Good luck!
Honestly - if this hadnt happened i would never had made it to bed tonight.

This game brings me back to all those too long nights spend playing d2 with friends or alone.

-I'm a dude pushing 30 and i feel like a teenager again.

thank you - thank you - thank you for this!

Keep up the amazing work guys!

edit. Gr8 ... wrote this from the comfort of my sheets ... and now its back .... dont think the missus would approve me getting back up now :) ... but alas ... i shallt waiteth till morrow
Last edited by zcooxx on Jan 27, 2013, 5:41:21 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
kia ora mates, no worries the fix is looking bright as a button, but we're still in a spin! blow me down at all the bros playing the game, we're rapt! the servers were so chocka! we've sent our bright spark bros around the bend flat tack in gum boots and togs on a mission to the wop-wops to get more grouse hardware. no worries about drongos and hoons getting other bros accounts munted, your hard graft will not be lost!

Xavderion pls
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Go get em Grinding Gear Games! I can't wait for servers to come back up.
Last edited by WarriorRaiders on Jan 27, 2013, 5:40:12 PM
Good choice with shutting down the servers. That way we don't get more complaints about item loss.

On another note, have you guys considered supporting extra mouse buttons for mice that have them? I'd love to be able to remap emergency potions to them.
Servers are live again. I'm in game as I type this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info