Summon Raging Spirit

Let's hope that since "melee" gets some love.. somehow in some way they will buff a bit SRS too - since they do hit in "melee" too :) maybe some bonus flat phys on it as they do on many melee gems could work out well for it. - then again i bet they are to busy fixing melee to look at this :(
S
Last edited by mrgolf11050 on Jun 18, 2019, 8:22:54 PM

First time playing it since 2014, WTF is it with their AI, they don t target the closest enemy but run like stupid idiots toward random targets, some even out of my sight of view. They put me more in danger than helping me.

Like Phantasms are way more helpful than those morons and I am not even speced for them

They have such a stupid AI I am so mad I started doing that build, like Why can t they just focus on the closest monster?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Hello,

can the "Summon Raging Spirit" Gem have 2 new features?

Is it possible to give the raging spirits an element based funktion on wich damage dealt is the highest.

(if an Player is using the aura "Wrath" for example the raging spirit is an lightning version of it and will also apply an lightning Exposure of 10%)

(if an Player is using the aura "Anger" for example the raging spirit is an Fire version of it and will also apply an Fire Exposure of 10%)

the funktion to summon multiple raging spirits per cast, like the "Summon Skeletons" Gems (Summons (2-3) Raging Spirits)

or based on how many are summoned double the actual amount (clone) while casting

Extra
If 2.1 have something worth it to think about, it is maybe also a good channelling Skill.

thank you and kind regards
TecNoTree
A
The following is excellent feedback that GGG must read and understand. I'm gonna summarize it and add my own feedback.

The dps of a few SRS is quite low and very frustrating because it feels you're not using the skill to its full potential. When you start being still to cast more in less time, you are VERY VULNERABLE and for a summoner, that's deadly (unless you're using OP combo of The Baron and Geofri's Sanctuary?).

So little RS = shit dps Vs Lots of RS = Kill me already I'm an ez target.

I can predict what some ppl are going to say: "just stick to average number then" so average dps and being vulnerable? Nah bro, I did switch to Skeletons already...

My suggestions to improve this rather bad/slow/high risk & low reward but FUN Minion:

- Reduce their cast time by a TON & their mana cost. I had to use spell echo all the freaking time or it felt so damn slow, but who wants a 5 link when you actually need a true 6 link?. Summoners should not have to invest in cast speed for only 1 type of minion. Especially when we all know how rare cast speed is on endgame gear and how low the passive of the tree are.

OR
- Reduce their number (10 instead of 20) BUT boost their dps and change damage type. It would be great to have a minion that does 100% fire damage or 100% phys because support gems would work better.

OR

- Boost their mvt speed & DPS

OR

- Boost duration of RS / Boost trash unique items (Tavukai should not increase the life of RS that much but it should increase significantly more their duration). Mark of the Covenant is utter trash (oh great my RS will never refresh against bosses, low ES, no life, no res, no +2 lvl, lower dmg as ignite for minions is hard to increase/modify)

"
Skill is a trash

It's not a boss killer - when you arrive at the arena and can precast 20 srs, you have a choice to kill the boss in 1 portal or go home - no point trying when you arrive at the arena with 0 srs and boss already targetting you - 1.3 milllion dps becomes 100k because you run constantly

Due to aforementioned issue, this build can go from fast to crawl in maps in no time. For a good clear and foremostly SAFETY, you need to run fast, use flesh offering all the time (it has been nerfed), use haste (this has been nerfed), use vaal haste (it's dead) because it's pointless to recast srs from scratch every encounter

Yet the pack size in maps is dead, assuming random Strand map you get is as big as pre 3.0, you will run it 2x as slower due to lack of enemies to chain speed boosts

It was super expensive early, now it's even more so. Meanwhile I can summon 12 skeletons in 1-1.5 seconds

Also, compared to skeletons, the amount of investment is crazy. 19 lvl gems with 6link and just a tree is better than 28lvl srs I have in standard

No body guards - skeletons can taunt. With srs I need so many defensive gems socketed I can forget about even zombies, though maybe I will try adding them back, but then you lose one of better SRS ascendancy points

You will never feel as squishy at with srs (Example, and I'm mechanically retarded - 5K hp skeletons = 1 portal shaper done. 13k es srs - shaper 3x as hard, so much more chance to blow up your chances with the wrong placement of degen ground)

Solution: get back to the old mana price, lower it by 50% (in current iteration by 62%) and also halve cast time. Otherwise just go to skeletons
Last edited by Vaphobos on Feb 3, 2020, 7:59:53 PM
GGG - with all the people requesting for it - please give some love to Srs :)
what happens at SRS gem level 31?
Has anybody tried the divergent alternate quality yet on summon raging spirits? I can't find any information about it on google and databases yet.

I don't understand what good it would give me to reduce my number of raging spirits from 20 down to 0-2.

Do the 2 summoned spirits hit much harder? Is it just a bad alternate quality you want to avoid at all costs?
Please buff SRS. I wish we could have more than 20 at a time. Volatile Dead lets you have 60. Vaal Summon skeletons lets you have something like 45 or more.
Hi,

Could you make SRS a channeling spell at least, since you already hold yer finger on the button since you have a shitload of'em?

Could benefit from a few more support gems, too.

The flavor text could state something like "Open a portal to a dark dimension and reach within for a steady flow of flaming skull minions that have phasing and kill everything they encounter, but do not last long in our dimension" haha.

Thanks!
Last edited by Pajdovo on Apr 10, 2021, 5:18:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info