What do you look for/like in video games?

imho Grim Dawn will be better than PoE unless GGG does some serious rethinking. Full disclosure I am an Alpha supporter of GD. PoE is better at the moment but I can see GD surpasing it soon.

D2
Unreal series
Starcraft
Pool of Radiance
Baldurs Gate
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
ToxicRatt wrote:
imho Grim Dawn will be better than PoE unless GGG does some serious rethinking. Full disclosure I am an Alpha supporter of GD. PoE is better at the moment but I can see GD surpasing it soon.

Care to share your predictions in my previous grim dawn thread?
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
Dark souls II
Spoiler
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II

I've so avoided anything to do with DS2 in fear of being disapointed.

I know I should check it's development and stuff,but I'm gonna go in with my eyes closed,fingers crossed and take it from there.

I;m already following,supporting and testing so many alphas/betas my mind boggles sometimes. lol
Last edited by Temper on Feb 4, 2014, 9:28:32 PM
"
"
ToxicRatt wrote:

If you want to try Grim Dawn that badly PM me your Steam profile (if you have one) and I'll gift you. =P

Keep in mind it's early alpha and not expect a polished or finished product. hahaha
"
Temper wrote:
"
"
ToxicRatt wrote:

If you want to try Grim Dawn that badly PM me your Steam profile (if you have one) and I'll gift you. =P

Keep in mind it's early alpha and not expect a polished or finished product. hahaha

Actually for an alpha it's given me 101 hours of great fun. For an alpha it's polished and strong

Spoiler
"
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II
Dark souls II

We seem to be on the same page

"
Dark Souls was a bit of a let down for me.

Why is that? Maybe it's because of which Souls game you played first. I personally like Dark Souls better, but maybe because it was the most memorable for me. It had the best story imo, and had way better boss fights.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Feb 4, 2014, 9:48:06 PM
"
Temper wrote:

Don't have steam but I will keep that in mind, thanks. I understand alpha, no worries.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
knights of the old republic I and II, all of that stuff

its one of my favorite games, im saddened by the fact that they didnt make the 3rd sequel but instead made the perversion and shitty asshole MMO called The old Republic cause of greedy cunting bastards
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
stuff that was cool in '92

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info