1.0.6b Patch Notes

"
"
SkyCore wrote:
But the issue isnt that levels increase the level corpses. Its that there is a 'maximum' level of the corpses. Hard capped at 68 once the desecrate reaches level 20.

You can create corpses up to a maximum of level 76 using desecrate.

Level 19 desecrate gem: level 64 corpses

Level 20 desecrate gem: level 76 corpses.

Is that correct? Or are you saying with +levels to the desecrate gem (above level 20)?
Well, this patch is ass. The desecrate nerf was not needed, and made me very unmotivated to lvl up my summoner. Thanks
Out of the last couple hundred of my posts, i havent noticed any typos. But this single typo gets to live on in shame being quoted over and over.
Ah well: its the message thats important, not how its delivered(despite what culture or tradition may say). Im glad to see it responded to, and corrected with the truth(hopefully). Has anyone verified that 21+desecrate truly does have a req level greater 68?
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
USANumber1 wrote:
"
"
SkyCore wrote:
But the issue isnt that levels increase the level corpses. Its that there is a 'maximum' level of the corpses. Hard capped at 68 once the desecrate reaches level 20.

Is that correct? Or are you saying with +levels to the desecrate gem (above level 20)?

Level 19 desecrate: level 66 corpses

Level 20 desecrate: level 68 corpses

level 21 desecrate: level 70 corpses

level 22 desecrate: level 72 corpses

level 23 desecrate: level 74 corpses

level 24 desecrate: level 76 corpses

* to get level 24 desecrate, put a max level desecrate and a max level empower on an item with +1 to all skill gems.
Mytharia - Summoner (Ambush)
Mythriadne - EK Scion
Myriadne - Summoner

"
BalSagoth1 wrote:
Any chance that Lightbane Raiment can be hotfixed? It's damage was insanely nerfed on the latest patch and now it is useless.

Before it did 4% of the enemies max hp.

4% of a 5000 hp white mob = 200 dps
4% of a 50,000 hp unique mob = 2000 dps

Now it does a measly 75 flat dps. What gives?

Upper spectre of god lv68 dominus solo:
1st form: 173000 hp
2nd form: 230666 hp

So you can just imagine the hp of lv78 palace dominus in 6 man party.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Feb 4, 2014, 8:53:03 AM
"
DonCorleon wrote:
"
zerine wrote:
NERF-FIX

- In POE armor is the 1 which easiest to get highest points then remove Aegis Aurora helps game more balanced. Imba option 4% armor to ES recovery when block if recovery = 4% max ES it can be accepted but 4% from armor it's unforgivable.
- Nerf RF base burn on enemies 50% max HP --> 30-35%. Normal Marauder 8x can get about 9% HP regen and 200% max life from passive skill not count bonus HP from STR then it's enough too big. Ppl get about near 10k HP with 9% base regen HP not count bonus regen from items. While using RF they can use skill to atk. So high dps.
- Nerf Minion block. They became so much tanky by block even block spell. So many minions then u need to divide %block /number minions summoned 2 make more balanced
- All aura with mana reverse except clarity. Should make Clarity -> 25% Reversed

ADD

- Add bonus aura to spell atk or nerf Etheral Knives.
- Reduce mana use for spell skill.
- Add more effect for elemental status effect : Ignite = disable HP + es regen, Freeze = Eva bonus drop to 0 ( include evasion transfer to defense by Iron Reflex Keystone ), Shock = block 0 + max res/def drop 1% per stack ( max 3% drop).
- Multistrike has already appeared for melee skill why not multicast for spell skills. Help more balanced 2 game and character playing rates. A ton of marauder + duelist + ranger + shadow follow physical build at the beginning to the end.

BUFF

- Add 1 projectile in lvl 10 and 20 for spark skill ( lvl 20 can produce 5 projectiles ). Nerf duration 1.5s from 5 and boost projectile spd but did not improve anything. This skill became waste after nerfed.
- Reduce Mana cost for spell.
- Ancestral Bond - summon 1 more totem urself cant deal dmg. Should boost + 20% more dmg 10% cast/atk spd. Why we should make 2 totem even they r weaker 1 totem + player cast ?

And this is what you shouldnt do to balance the game

What shouldnt ? My friend shadow & duelist reach 100-150k DPS even most spell dps just around 10k except EK. Can u tell me in details huh ? R urself a physical player too or summoner ? Have Aegis or RF build ? They r all imba build need 2 be nerfed.
Desecrate need 2 be nerf about max corpse. Just do like i said in v1.06 pathch notes. Trap +multitrap+desecrate in 1 min ur screen can be full of corpses. Then u keep summon and summon or throw desecrate trap and trap.
"
gr00grams wrote:
"
Kiffenn wrote:
You realise summoning is designed based on the fact you can snapshot right?

You realize, that you're probably wrong here right?
It's an unintended mechanic, an oversight, that benefits summoners most would be more accurate.

'Snapshot' wasn't even a term until the Kripp guy coined it in his video, where he also called them all exploits, and two of the three 'snapshot' exploits have thus far been fixed... right?

You think they design an incredibly powerful item, with a powerful penalty as balance, like Mont'regul so that snapshot can completely negate that malus? ... right?

Yes. They are well aware of the snapshotting and they cant properly balance summoners until it has been dealt with. I remember a GGG staff commenting just how snapshot affects balance, didnt bookmark it though:(.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
mythrin wrote:
"
USANumber1 wrote:
"

Level 19 desecrate: level 66 corpses

Level 20 desecrate: level 68 corpses

level 21 desecrate: level 70 corpses

level 22 desecrate: level 72 corpses

level 23 desecrate: level 74 corpses

level 24 desecrate: level 76 corpses

* to get level 24 desecrate, put a max level desecrate and a max level empower on an item with +1 to all skill gems.

That would be real shit if true but you're probably right. What a garbage gem.
Definitely a Desecrate nerf, back to hunting for my prefered spectres.

What I actually find more annoying is the slippery way they slide these things in as. They don't give any information on what a skill does initially then nerf it after people respec and recolor their gear.

A little more honesty and provide more complete information on skills rather then this game where we have to guess what the secret question they want us to ask is.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
so do i get a lvl 76 (+1 and empowered) corpse even when i'm at lunaris 2 (norm 33) (cruel 51) (Merc 65)?

if it doesnt, then i guess just getting it to level 20 is enough (19 rather with lunaris 2/3 are lower or equal then 66)

i dont know i never had to summon spectres anything above lunaris 2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info