1.0.6b Patch Notes

Minions "Zombies"

Having done a few quick test on the Zombies, I find they have improved the AI a lot, but in some case they still just stand there looking at you taking damage. Went into a safe area Fellshrine to test it out. They do attack better but they do also still stand there doing nothing, one Zombie was right next to me while I was taking damage and didn't even try too attack, it just stood there until I wiped the attacker out and moved on.

Anyone else found this?

To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
2 comments:

1. It is extremely stupid for players to get the REALLY INFORMATIVE patch info by ASKING QUESTIONS in the so called "patch note" thread. GGG, can you please fire whoever writes the patch note or change the name of "patch note" to "note of patch note"? It is NOT the first time this stupid thing happens. We need a DETAILED info about whats going on because we care about this game.

2. Make the gem create corps with the same lvl of the area. Dont limit it to 68. lvling up this gem can get more chaos dmg. thats enough. IT SHOULD BE A MINION GEM for Chris sake.
Last edited by intodarkness on Feb 4, 2014, 12:37:41 AM
the patch notes are easy to understand lol. no more lazy corpse spawning...
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
what i dont like is that - allegedly - this combo had been reported in alpha and still made it to final

this is oversight on the scale of trigger gems.

dear ggg - SLOW DOWN. test these damn skills before releasing.

i do not think that anyone believes that 'bug fix' stuff.

and sad stuff - if this Desacrate + DD build required 100ex items it would not get nerfed. it is the 'free' aspect that have it killed.
"
SkyCore wrote:
But the issue isnt that levels increase the level corpses. Its that there is a 'maximum' level of the corpses. Hard capped at 68 once the desecrate reaches level 20.

You can create corpses up to a maximum of level 76 using desecrate.
"
"
SkyCore wrote:
But the issue isnt that levels increase the level corpses. Its that there is a 'maximum' level of the corpses. Hard capped at 68 once the desecrate reaches level 20.

Thankyou, good to have that clarified.
well.. so it is possible to raise corpses exceeding area lvl (using empower/+1gems item) by like 6 levels and murder everything on auto-pilot?

i think that there are theoretical scenarios like that (cruel domino) when player can have like lvl15 gem + lvl3empower + Crest and simply afk during domino fight using sceptres that are effectively from mid-merc?
"
"
SkyCore wrote:

It would be nice if the level of the corpses created by the skill desecrate was written on the gem itself.
Mytharia - Summoner (Ambush)
Mythriadne - EK Scion
Myriadne - Summoner

"
"
SkyCore wrote:

Good news. Now i just need several billion xp to level up my empower:/
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
The very MINIMUM they need to do is make it so that gem levels 16-20 have also a static bonus on them.

P.. Lvl 1-15 = min lvl
Lvl 16 = min lvl +3 (63)
Lvl 17 = min lvl +4 (66)
Lvl 18 = min lvl +5 (69)
Lvl 19 = min lvl +7 (73)
Lvl 20 = min lvl +10 (78)
Lvl 20+emp = lvl20+ 30% based on the bonus other spells usually get
Last edited by shroudb on Feb 4, 2014, 3:04:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info