Fyndel's CI SPLIT ARROW CRIT VAAL PACT GUIDE [1.1.0] 80k SA(with chain),420k Frenzy [Endgame build]

Hello, can this build be made viable using a Scion? And if so how much worse would it be then ranger/witch/shadow? can someone make a build variant of it using Scion please?

Thanks!
Something like this maybe?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABbUOSA6tEHsRlhR1FSAV1xXwGNsZihnVGo8hYCF2IvQk_Si1KjgqTSsKLL8s6S0fLYMvbzB8MfozDDnUO-E-zz8nQKBDnEcGSshMs1AwUUdWY1b6WlJfamNDaxdtGW_ycFJwu3RBdPF293fXfXV_K3_Ghq6Gzo2_lQWXBptdnaOgn6GkoqOnK6c0p9SomrEwtMW7473mvjrAUcEAwcXB88Lsw23Eosqp037VANaK14bZE9sa3BXdDeHb4vfjhOdU7BjvTvKX8uHz6vVL9tr5Y_sJ_Kv8xf4r_rr-yP_e

Or maybe instead of going the Sentinel route, go the other way through the IAS nodes into Harrier towards Charisma would be better?
Last edited by PoeAddiction on Feb 27, 2014, 2:30:28 PM
"
PoeAddiction wrote:
Something like this maybe?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABbUOSA6tEHsRlhR1FSAV1xXwGNsZihnVGo8hYCF2IvQk_Si1KjgqTSsKLL8s6S0fLYMvbzB8MfozDDnUO-E-zz8nQKBDnEcGSshMs1AwUUdWY1b6WlJfamNDaxdtGW_ycFJwu3RBdPF293fXfXV_K3_Ghq6Gzo2_lQWXBptdnaOgn6GkoqOnK6c0p9SomrEwtMW7473mvjrAUcEAwcXB88Lsw23Eosqp037VANaK14bZE9sa3BXdDeHb4vfjhOdU7BjvTvKX8uHz6vVL9tr5Y_sJ_Kv8xf4r_rr-yP_e

Or maybe instead of going the Sentinel route, go the other way through the IAS nodes into Harrier towards Charisma would be better?

I wouldnt go scion , would spent to many points dont recomend it at all
you could maybe try this http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwDlgW1CGcOSBB7ES8RlhLhFkAYPBmKGdUajyLqJIsotSlPKjgrCi2DMHwyCTMMOdQ62DsoPC09D0GHQ2NHBkrITdhRR1j1WlJfamBDYSFjQ2aebEZuPW6qb55v8nBScLtw1XFNcmx4DXy7fXV_K4FvgwmFfYhrjHaNv5M6lwaZmprPm12btZ2jncSePKCfouqnNKiaqW60xbXytve3Mbc-u-O9J746vorAUcEAwuzDOsSixPbGrspK037Witsa4urjhOjW6xTrY-w4707yl_Lh9Uv22vno-wn8q_4r_rr_3g==
but meh no clue if its good just something you can try out.
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Just dinged 66 on my shadow, my gear is total crap and the damage is totally crazy. I've ~4.5k dps on 5l split arrow and 16.6k on 4l frenzy. I cant even imagine what it is like with OPs gear.

gear, so totally works even without bis gear
Spoiler
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377
"
topcatti wrote:
Just dinged 66 on my shadow, my gear is total crap and the damage is totally crazy. I've ~4.5k dps on 5l split arrow and 16.6k on 4l frenzy. I cant even imagine what it is like with OPs gear.

gear, so totally works even without bis gear
Spoiler

if you get a crit bow your dmg gonna triple
Every Class 100
Hi There,

I've being using your build and it worked pretty well indeed. I recently droped Vall Pact to get dual Auras (Discipline / Grace) but I'll get it back as soon as have the points for both. @ lvl 81 now.

Is there anything that I could do to improve my gear / DPS without having to expend a ton of coin? I keep reading about 3 digits DPS's around here, but it seems so far to be achiave.

* I'm trying to trade that 6L chest for a pure ES one, but people seem to not like it (No wonder it was cheap).
"
junaum wrote:
Hi There,

I've being using your build and it worked pretty well indeed. I recently droped Vall Pact to get dual Auras (Discipline / Grace) but I'll get it back as soon as have the points for both. @ lvl 81 now.

Is there anything that I could do to improve my gear / DPS without having to expend a ton of coin? I keep reading about 3 digits DPS's around here, but it seems so far to be achiave.

* I'm trying to trade that 6L chest for a pure ES one, but people seem to not like it (No wonder it was cheap).

pretty nice gear for lvl 81 , you should RLY RLY RLY RLY get CRIT multi on your amulet and quiver its the 1st thing you wanna look out for , it rolls rly high on the gear but is rly hard to get on the tree, 2nd thing is try to get some more gems 20Q the 1st would be increased crit dmg then faster attacks then increased crit strikes , the quality on them is huge.and whats your accuracy rating? maybe you need abit more. the rest is fine i have to say well done (typ maybe throw 1 divine on the quiver so you get 2 mana leech instead of 1 rolls from 1-2.
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Feb 28, 2014, 5:49:39 PM
Just played a few maps with Fyndel and he was clearing level 76 maps faster than I could quicksilver through them. And it's making me reconsider everything I thought I knew about POE and my life in general.
"
Just played a few maps with Fyndel and he was clearing level 76 maps faster than I could quicksilver through them. And it's making me reconsider everything I thought I knew about POE and my life in general.

I can vouch for this build too. It's imo, the best bow build out there. I constantly am asked about the build, during which I just refer them to this guide.

Self buffed:
Split arrow - 35k dps
Frenzy - 169k dps

Mephixara // Lvl 91 Phys Tornado Ranger
Tynux // Lvl 86 DW Ground Slam Marauder
Ripheuxa // Lvl 90 KB Wander

"

pretty nice gear for lvl 81 , you should RLY RLY RLY RLY get CRIT multi on your amulet and quiver its the 1st thing you wanna look out for , it rolls rly high on the gear but is rly hard to get on the tree, 2nd thing is try to get some more gems 20Q the 1st would be increased crit dmg then faster attacks then increased crit strikes , the quality on them is huge.and whats your accuracy rating? maybe you need abit more. the rest is fine i have to say well done (typ maybe throw 1 divine on the quiver so you get 2 mana leech instead of 1 rolls from 1-2.

Thanks for the tips man, much appreciated. I`ll make sure to improve those gem`s quality as soon as possible.

The gear is very much based on all your suggestions. I've consolided some coin from other characters, had some help from friends and kept a very technical policy when buying stuff (bought good unlinked items for instance).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info