New Leagues 5th of March. What will you play?

"
Got a cast-on-crit, dual-wand Barrage Shadow build slated for the next leagues.

I am excite.
'

Wanna share the build? :D
"
Nephalim wrote:
I wish I could play as a burning miscreation.

what the hell are you talking about , that is exactly what a righteous fire build is
I haven't decided if I will play, but if I do, it will either be a tanky elemental ST build or something with totems.

Traditional melee doesn't work for me in this game, self-casters don't give me the same satisfaction like they did in D2 (most spells feel cumbersome and just don't flow), and summoners ... well, they work well and trivialize some content, but they feel so dependent, for lack of a better term. Still, summoners are good first characters, especially now.
Assuming RT doesn't get nerfed, which it likely will, I'll be taking that for certain. The sheer freedom in gear choice it gives you is without compare for a first character when going self-found.

Probably Marauder class as it gets Reduced Mana from quests.

Few aura nodes so I can run 2 60% auras.

Probably using either Spectral Throw or Lightning Arrow to level.

Seems to be the only build really that can be played self-found and keep on going after a streak of bad luck with drops on hardcore.
My vision for a better PoE: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/863780
I'm just coming back after a short break and am looking forward to the new leagues. Has any information been provided about them yet other than the start date?

Anyway, to answer the question , I'll probably start with another GS Mara to get things going. Once I have some currency built up I'll look to start something more interesting.
I wanna do something with EB and Cloak of Defiance, since it's a pretty cheap way to start out.

Either an ele bow build if we get some nice ele damage changes, or just plain old EK.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
I plan on making an elemental aura based dual striker. Hopefully elemental gets some love but I'll be making it either way!
A better game
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
I wish I could play as a burning miscreation.

what the hell are you talking about , that is exactly what a righteous fire build is

you must have missed the reference to the COD abuse.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Hard to say, probably stick with EU4, with some sins of a solar empire on the side.
IGN - Xervitus
Last edited by Xervitus on Feb 5, 2014, 6:01:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info