New Leagues 5th of March. What will you play?

I wish I could play as a burning miscreation.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I've learned my lesson from this domination series & desync.

I just lose too much xp for desync deaths now.
Definitely summoner. Never made one.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I will play...

standard4lyfe! :)
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Standard as usual
Standard Forever
Going to play a duel wielding duel strike/double strike duelist. Like to keep it simple for first hero.
"
iamstryker wrote:
Standard as usual

Yup. Hope to get another respec on my high level character, will have possibility to play other builds using my 30+ tabs of nice gear.

No fun with starting with empty stash and have to trade for gear, better to test interesting builds using nice items dropped in year of playing.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Depends on the league mods. If interesting, going to dual wield spectral throw until I get some wealth then I want to try some kind of burning arrow witch build. Otherwise,
I'll just stay in Standard (I am actually pretty content playing Standard).
Got a cast-on-crit, dual-wand Barrage Shadow build slated for the next leagues.

I am excite.
"Chris wrote:
The "nerfs" in this patch are in response to the rest of the rebalance and so that many builds are simultaneously viable. You can't complain that there are only seven good builds and then complain when we balancing the power level :P
Would have to see the patch notes but probably a CI elemental wander with all the aura nodes because it's faceroll, get all the armour/es and evasion/es nodes in the templar/shadow area and run discipline/clarity/anger/wrath, have a friend play a build that benefits from anger/wrath/discipline (i.e. any attacking build with EB), let him run grace/determination and you're good to go.

Power Siphon - LMP - WED - Chain - Additional Accuracy in a carnal armour.

You'll reserve about 75-78% of your mana with the auras not including clarity, you start scion so you can pick up mana geyser on your way to charisma and you have inner force + a billion aura nodes so clarity will be bitchin'. Maybe you could even run an AA.
Beyond league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info