New Leagues 5th of March. What will you play?

Hi. I've been waiting for the new leagues / '' ladder reset '' and been thinking a lot about builds.

I want to you to post your build you've been thinking about for the new season to come! So we can discuss and have the best possible builds to compete for those high ranks.

I've been thinking about making a wander for a while now, but it's kind of expensive.

Plan is to go ES+CI, Blood rage, Conduit and using Power Siphon + CoC + some Lightning/Cold spell. It makes for an interesting build and since i can't bring auras to the group with this build I'll bring the orbs.

Here's the build for you to see:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBAcHYxB7ES8RUBG_FLAV1xZAHNwdFB8CKU8pVCsKLL8tHzGJNsU74T9zQ2NGcUcGSoxKmkyzUDBWY1crV4dY9Vm8W_Rcil76X2phsWNDZp5nvW0ZcFJw1XFNeM5_xoCugwmFfYauh56IQohri3qPRo_6kyeaz5uhncSiBKKjpyusmLQMtMW297cxu9a-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDbcUo0NDQ-9Mb14bbAtsa217b5-L344TmgewY7m_yHfLh9Uv2W_fX-tL67_xk_Ks=

What's your Build?
Last edited by Thejunior on Feb 3, 2014, 7:42:10 AM
A summoner for the new league after ive gotten some currency the fotm
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Probably will go GS Mara. Cheap enough to get myself to farming, then I'll probably build a new character around what items I obtain.
First character will very likely be a 2H Spectral Throw, as above I want to get to farming Piety or Dominus as quickly as possible to build up some wealth to use in the rest of the league.

I'm considering doing a Scion summoner at some point since I haven't played a dedicated summoner yet.
If ele gets the changes it needs, I'll go ele spectral throw with AA and lightning coil. No idea what I'm going to do if it doesn't.
Old april 2012 account got stolen
summoner
i still am not convinced ill take part , my motivations are just not there right now.

I cant even bring my self to race....

but if i did.

either a spectral throw or summoner since they are pretty cheap builds to make.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Feb 4, 2014, 12:21:53 PM
Snapshotting summoner... :smoke
I will start with a summoner, same as Anarchy and Domination.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
I will play standar xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info