DonaldF's Pure Summoner build (EB + AA + MoM) / Strongest Summoner Build !! Lv78 map viable[videos]

I forgot about the Shadow life notes while answering. Ok, the point goes to you. :)
IGN: Scordalia_
Eldritch Battery isnt far away but iam aktually mapping lvl 66 maps as lvl 58 Witch and iam impressed that it works (still wearing my tabula rasa XD)
awesome build. but I dont use eldrich battery .
I prefer use a little energy shield.
This build still work in this patch ? He is rly amazing.
awesome, i cannot wait to try this
is this still viable? im lv 30 now. my zombies always die easily, also the guardians and the spectrals. They all die so easily.
"
cihatb wrote:
is this still viable? im lv 30 now. my zombies always die easily, also the guardians and the spectrals. They all die so easily.

all summoner builds are endgame builds. you can't level effectively as a pure summoner. just tier whore with searing bond + flameblast or something until at least hell. then you can pick up evas from nm sceptre, and have your first reliable persisting minions

I'm running a reoptimized version of this build and am currently 88 in ambush, so yes, it still works
hi guys, am a newbie summoner. Which is the best armor for this build? 6L Vis Mortis Necromancer Silks or 6L Cloak of Defiance? and also would an mignight bargain (+%minion dmg) affect zombie dps?? thx
MB will affect all minions, zombies included.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
can you please fix the passive tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info