DonaldF's Pure Summoner build (EB + AA + MoM) / Strongest Summoner Build !! Lv78 map viable[videos]

Very nice build, i'm going to try
"
Mivo wrote:
"
Arcanscape wrote:
I don't get it, why trap and remote mine?

Remote Mine is for gathering your minions in one spot since they teleport with you. I don't know why he has the Fire Trap.

"
Dhoros wrote:
Srry for asking again, but 1.06 videos could be a good trustable and viable since that video 1.05

Nothing changed that made the build weaker. If it worked in 1.05, it now works even better. But it's really basically the same as all other life summoner builds, e.g. the life version of Rathik's Matriach build. The main difference is that DonaldF uses the Cloak of Defiance, which provides MoM. With EB + AA + MoM (which you normally can't get to easily as a witch), survivability increases by a LOT. The build itself works without CoD just fine, too. It's not dependent on the armor.

So the SS way on a tabula chober etc works the same way. BMs will work well on piety and Dom runs with MF also ?.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Ok I been trying to understand this but CAN'T cause I'm a noob at summoner.

Here's some thing I don't understand.

1. Why do you have two sets of gear (Normal and Summoning gear)
-When I summon a zombie for example using Bringer and swap to another gear that doesn't have Raise Zombie gem, the zombies disappear. How do you use summoning gear?

2. When you summon a zombie from the map which has 33% increase minion attack speed, does that zombie have the buff if moved to another map?

3. How do you gain resist on your minions, My zombies and spectres are having difficulties with resist. I do have purity aura on but they die really easy when going against Piety and Dominus.

Thank you for your reply in advance.
Sorry Got one more question...

About the map... why did you mention that using the map you showed in your gear spoiler will give a stronger minion? I thought that minion level only depends on the level of gems.
Is there any special reason that you showed that map stone?

Any information would be appriciated
great I make new sumoner.
but a question:
¿why life based?
why use life nodes ?
why no use SCION energy shield nodes?
ty 4 guide
donaldF u rule!!!!!!!!!
and what you think about skeletons.
should we forget it?
thanks again for guide
:)
No comments i see here on this thread more xD.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Can anyone explain me his gem setup, the gems he lists in the "gem" section he dosent even use him self, and if you look at some of the items he is using him self, he has "minion life" in his shield without any other sockets why is that?
@aim7811
1.Because I'm using gem swaping.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hb-meyCS0o
This is my old video. But this mechanism has not changed.

2.Map mods doesn't effect for minions.
But high level map spectres have high level = more DPS

3.I'm running Purity of Elements and take many aura passives.
My Purity provide 40% all resists. and 16% from passive.
Minions already have some resist. so their resists are almost capped.

The only important thing is "Area is inhabited by Demons"
It means the area have Burned Miscreation.
You can summon high level BM.

@draud
Because I think Life based summoner is stronger than ES based.
Unless you have shavronne.
I don't have much currency. So, I don't want to make expensive build.

I think Skeleton is not good for summoner.
I don't like re-summon minions.

@Shamatix
Its not summoner's setup.
I have many character. My other character using glove and shield.
IGN:DonaldF_DS
Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM3Cv4VyTLmec7UHsaNBuiw
Ahhh thanks for clearing that up for me DonaldF :-)= So I should not look at the current gears gems at all?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info