Next map :

(full Party)
remaining=1
dropped map=1x73

--------

Next map :

(full Party)
remaining=dc
dropped map=2x75 1x71 (Very nice hope good rate is back again)

--------

Next map :

(full Party)
remaining=0
dropped map=1x68

====================================
I have 5 days playing maps , I never got 1 map lvl+1 until now
and all has Quilty>=5 and IIQ>=60
also poor dropped maps

Last edited by adelnet on Jan 31, 2014, 8:09:29 AM
I have had the same experience as the OP. A week ago I had pool of 10+ level 74-78 maps that was roughly sustainable, plus a lot of level 70-73 maps.

I feel that the maps drop rates have been significantly worse the last couple of days. If I'm lucky, I get a map of the same level as the map I'm running, but in majority of my map runs, the map drops have been of significantly lower level.

I just ran my last level 70+ map, so I have gone from have a good pool of high level maps to having no maps worth running at all :(
What it feels like, actually, is the map drop changes reversing. I've had more 66-70 in an afternoon of mapping than in an entire week prior to this most recent patch...but I was big time into mapping back when it was barely sustainable even while mazing maps, and this feels like that.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
I had absolutelly amazing luck for maps last few days, for me it like the drop probability was TRIPLED and not nerfed.

Sometimes you have luck, sometimes you dont but it always seem to come in waves.
"
aldorus wrote:
I had absolutelly amazing luck for maps last few days, for me it like the drop probability was TRIPLED and not nerfed.

Sometimes you have luck, sometimes you dont but it always seem to come in waves.

I got the same feeling - it's as if the mini-patch to put in the Vaal counter also did a stealth anti-nerf to the map drop rate. Maps seem to be 'back to normal" - I wonder if they found and fixed a bug.
bad luck, thats all

these threads tend to collect people with similar "issues" ( = bad luck streaks) who ensure each other that there is something wrong with droprates
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
I mostly soloing my maps, and sometimes carry a 3-man party since my PC can't hande larger number of pew-pew people. Most of the time i try to get 80%+ quantity on map, and chisel 75+ maps to 20q (if i don't have chisels - i fall back to 72-74 and don't run highlvl maps until i get them). Using this tactic i now have:

Spoiler
IGN: MankoBanzai | FatherOfRaiden | CemeteryOnMarch
Playtime: 19:00-00:00 GMT+3 (Russian standart time)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info