Map drop rate changed with me from 4 days

Hi

before 4 days map drop rate was very nice, but now its too poor , and I got too many 66,67 maps

I never got maplevel +1 in last 4 days, but before I was always got it>

all my maps suffix Quilty>=5 and IIQ>=60 and all i got was low level maps + very rare maps of 73,74
while I'm played 75 maps

plz what happen, someone can explain for me.

thanks

Note :
IIQ = mean the item Quantity on the map be using alch on it
Quilty = mean the Quilty on the map by using chis on it

Last edited by adelnet on Jan 31, 2014, 2:44:09 AM
Probably just a bad streak but I've heard one of my friends here also complain map drops are horrendous last couple of days.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Map drops have been horrible for me the entire league. Spent a few ex for some 74 maps got 66-68 maps instead.
The ONLY thing that affects drops of maps in maps is the Item Quantity on the map itself. Maybe you wenton an unlucky streak or maybe the maps you were doing didn't have as much quantity on them. Are you using any chisels to increase the quantity on them? Might help.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
ty all ,

It was very good rate for me long long time ago I was happy with the rate, I always use at least Quilty>=5 and IIQ>50, but now I got no any lucky, before 1 hour I played 75 map with Quilty=8/Quilty=90 , I got 0 maps!

u know I'm 92lvl , in this rate how can I upgrade my lvl, I'm really sad for this.

dropped maps rate is random but I know its really changed too much for last 4 days

I'm losing 75 maps! with no return 75 or 75+ , and if lucky I got in rare times 74, Ilove this game too much and now I thing to stop the game for while, I cant do something.

just spend too much exa for maps, its too much.

Last edited by adelnet on Jan 31, 2014, 1:45:02 AM
Ehm, last few days my map drops have gone down A LOT.

Yesterday I ran 4x74 maps all with IIQ 90+ and got NOTHING. Not a single map, not a single 66, nothing, zip, nadda. Never, ever played more than two maps and not gotten anything before.

Ninja nerf?
Last edited by AveiMil on Jan 30, 2014, 2:39:44 PM
Sorry , I mean Quality>=5 and IIQ>50 , so I update all up, ty
Last edited by adelnet on Jan 31, 2014, 1:16:04 AM
You must have skipped over my post. Your IIR and IIQ makes absolutely no difference in getting maps to drop. NONE! Even if you have gear with a million IIR and IIQ, your drops of maps in maps would still only be determined by the IIQ roll on the map itself.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jan 30, 2014, 2:57:36 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
You must have skipped over my post. Your IIR and IIQ makes absolutely no difference in getting maps to drop. NONE! Even if you have gear with a million IIR and IIQ, your drops of maps in maps would still only be determined by the IIQ roll on the map itself.

Yes I mean Quilty>=5 and IIQ>50 on the map
I use (1 alch) + (1 or more chaos if need) + (5 chis at least) always on my maps for long time.

Last edited by adelnet on Jan 31, 2014, 1:07:53 AM
Just now I'm finishing 74 map with Quilty=7 and IIQ=76 ,
remaining=0
dropped map=0

Really I'm sad

Losing alch and chaos and chis for no return .
Last edited by adelnet on Jan 31, 2014, 1:08:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info