Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Solaris Lorica is a Perfect Unique =p

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Nah i still think its a boring and lazy design

they could have went imaginative for the downside

this is what the armour should have look like
Spoiler

50% max chaos res basically with the ned to cap it at 75% ( but effectively 50% ) + extra dmg taken ... to get the "87-112" abyssmal ES value ?
This is very far from being a realistically good proposition.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Apr 15, 2014, 9:48:25 AM
"
Slamdancer wrote:
I am a Level 86 summoner on Invasion using Solaris Lorica for all my maps/bossruns. I never skip invasion bosses.

It's a well designed unique, without it, i could've never had the opportunity to play Low Life this early in the league. Also, Shavs is super-expensive. If i can do it in Invasion, other people should be able to do it in Ambush, eh mates?
Started using it on standard with my summoner around 70s. No regrets at all.
PS. and yes, I'm from that majority that have 2-3 ex in their stash :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
BearCares wrote:
-Build Enabling
-Appropriate Downside
-Requires Hefty Specialization to Overcome Said Downside
-Lots of Potential Reward for those who Commit to it
-Can Be used Early, but Kept until End Game (non hardcore of course) sort of like Blood Dance and Tabula Rasa and Redbeak 3 of the best designs imo

the other uniques look pretty good too. There doesn't seem to be an unreachable OP that nearly noone will ever have. And there doesn't seem to be anything shitty either. I actually care whether or not one of these drops for me.

Yeah you were on probation for a while there GGG. But now you're off for good behavior. Let's not have to have this talk again =p

Solaris Lorica is almost perfect. It's just missing the 3D art. Then it will be perfect.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info