SURVER IS FULL!!

"
Labanski wrote:
"
heisenbergman wrote:
It's almost like the mods want to silence the people who are constantly pointing out that the servers are lacking.

I'm pretty sure they're aware of it and doing all that they can to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

How are you sure that they're aware of it and doing all that they can when no one from GGG has said anything about the issue?
"
heisenbergman wrote:
"
MrSpaviel wrote:
I guess a mod can banish you without proper infrastructure.

For telling the truth? LOL.

It's true: (1) GGG's servers are not enough to handle the amount of players; and (2) GGG has not said anything about it and kept totally silent on the subject as if they really don't care that the game is unplayable for some people.

I've contacted them on twitter, posted threads about it, collected the various threads about it into one thread, shot a PM to multiple GGG users on the forums and: NOTHING.

All I've gotten from it is my thread being locked unfairly. It's almost like the mods want to silence the people who are constantly pointing out that the servers are lacking.

And you really think bringing your agenda here will help?

These current issues have nothing to do with the normal server capacity.

Do a little research, GGG said what the problem was.

Finally, it's not like you had to pay sixty bucks for a game unplayable at launch here. Overall, the launch went amazingly well compared to what many of us expected.

And if you chose to support, thank you but surely even there was always the understanding that things can and do go wrong.

Personally I figured we supported not because GGG always get it right, but because when things go wrong, they really do work stupidly hard to fix it.

Because if this game fails, no one stands to lose as much as them.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
cutt wrote:
"
heisenbergman wrote:
"
MrSpaviel wrote:
I guess a mod can banish you without proper infrastructure.

For telling the truth? LOL.

It's true: (1) GGG's servers are not enough to handle the amount of players; and (2) GGG has not said anything about it and kept totally silent on the subject as if they really don't care that the game is unplayable for some people.

I've contacted them on twitter, posted threads about it, collected the various threads about it into one thread, shot a PM to multiple GGG users on the forums and: NOTHING.

All I've gotten from it is my thread being locked unfairly. It's almost like the mods want to silence the people who are constantly pointing out that the servers are lacking.

What part of Beta launch, Small game developing studio, Limited budget, More people on Weekend do you not understand?

What part of I want them to at least acknowledge that there's a problem and that they will work on it do you not understand?
Stop being a douche. You have no idea what it takes to keep servers up with the kind of traffic this game is receiving right now. GET OUT IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT!
"
heisenbergman wrote:
"
Reizoko wrote:
As soon as they know the numbers of people trying to play they will probably do something about it.
"
Virtual_NooB wrote:
i am 100% sure they are trying to fix server problems
"
AntonChigur wrote:
I'm sure they will get the problems sorted

Wow, you guys seem to have all the answers eh?

Why then, has GGG not made a single post about this infrastructure problem? It's something that has been constantly coming up since open beta started, and not even an acknowledgement that they are lacking servers?

Just a simple "We know that our servers are not enough and are working to improve our infrastructure" will go a long way.

But no, there's absolutely nothing, not even on twitter, not even when I'm already the one directly messaging them about it. It's like to them there's no problem.

"
Path of Exile ‏@pathofexile
We're very sorry about the realm downtime - we should have it back up soon.

"
We've reached some degree of realm stability (with a login queue) and are still investigating what the core problem is. We're very sorry!

"
@samuelbrady7 We're busy fixing the server problems, sorry.

"
The game servers are now back to normal. The queue is gone and everything is working. We still have to resolve some disconnection problems.

I am sorry, are you fucking blind?
IGN: Iworkeout
"
Dashadowadd wrote:
Well as its just gone 5am Monday morning in New Zealand, I know this as I live there, I would guess most of the main people are in bed or just getting up, its been a full on weekend for them. So I would say you get some answers in about one to two hours.

(1) I posted messages on their twitter account just as they wrapped up the realm problem this morning.

(2) Threads and posts about it have been plentiful since open beta started

(3) I've already PM'ed Russell, Chris, BrianWeissman, Rhys, Damien_GGG, Joel_GGG & Rory to make them aware that this issue is being brought up a countless number of times on the forum

(4) NO RESPONSE.
The lock isn't for what this is about. This is an incredibly important matter and I think the responses make clear that GGG is aware of the state of its own servers. Mind you it is 5am in new zealand right now.

The lock is because some people just can't keep it civil.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info