SURVER IS FULL!!

It takes them about 6 hrs to get more servers, and i am 100% sure they are trying to fix server problems, maybe not right now cause its 5 am in nz, idk maybe they might even be up. if u really care quit and come back in a month.
:) =)
I hear the OP. It isn't fun getting DC'd then having to wait in que.

But it is first week of beta and its free...

I'm sure they will get the problems sorted, hopefully. The DC's are annoying though.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
heisenbergman wrote:
It's almost like the mods want to silence the people who are constantly pointing out that the servers are lacking.

I'm pretty sure they're aware of it and doing all that they can to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. They don't need entitled kids whining about it constantly, I would definitely ignore anyone with your kind of attitude. And what's 5-10 minutes wait to play something that's in BETA and 100% FREE. Geez...
"
heisenbergman wrote:
"
MrSpaviel wrote:
I guess a mod can banish you without proper infrastructure.

For telling the truth? LOL.

It's true: (1) GGG's servers are not enough to handle the amount of players; and (2) GGG has not said anything about it and kept totally silent on the subject as if they really don't care that the game is unplayable for some people.

I've contacted them on twitter, posted threads about it, collected the various threads about it into one thread, shot a PM to multiple GGG users on the forums and: NOTHING.

All I've gotten from it is my thread being locked unfairly. It's almost like the mods want to silence the people who are constantly pointing out that the servers are lacking.

What part of Beta launch, Small game developing studio, Limited budget, More people on Weekend do you not understand?
IGN: Iworkeout
deleted
IGN: Iworkeout
Last edited by cutt on Jan 27, 2013, 11:03:38 AM
Well as its just gone 5am Monday morning in New Zealand, I know this as I live there, I would guess most of the main people are in bed or just getting up, its been a full on weekend for them. So I would say you get some answers in about one to two hours.
"
heisenbergman wrote:
"
MrSpaviel wrote:
I guess a mod can banish you without proper infrastructure.

For telling the truth? LOL.

It's true: (1) GGG's servers are not enough to handle the amount of players; and (2) GGG has not said anything about it and kept totally silent on the subject as if they really don't care that the game is unplayable for some people.

I've contacted them on twitter, posted threads about it, collected the various threads about it into one thread, shot a PM to multiple GGG users on the forums and: NOTHING.

All I've gotten from it is my thread being locked unfairly. It's almost like the mods want to silence the people who are constantly pointing out that the servers are lacking.

do you even read any of the announcements at all? GGG has said many times that they are working to buy more servers and that the Q is only temporary.
why should they then waste their time trying to tell again in pm when they told the whole community already.
Im sure they are adding some capacity, just wait :)
*sipps cofee
IGN : Marhe
man the forums are full of whiners and haters like this one here who expect this f2p beta game to be yet fully functional -.-
"
Reizoko wrote:
As soon as they know the numbers of people trying to play they will probably do something about it.
"
Virtual_NooB wrote:
i am 100% sure they are trying to fix server problems
"
AntonChigur wrote:
I'm sure they will get the problems sorted

Wow, you guys seem to have all the answers eh?

Why then, has GGG not made a single post about this infrastructure problem? It's something that has been constantly coming up since open beta started, and not even an acknowledgement that they are lacking servers?

Just a simple "We know that our servers are not enough and are working to improve our infrastructure" will go a long way.

But no, there's absolutely nothing, not even on twitter, not even when I'm already the one directly messaging them about it. It's like to them there's no problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info