Season Six, Event 106: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

"
kasub wrote:
"
First time is see someone get 28, I'm impressed.

I have no idea how Terrex does it. 2nd place isn't even close. Guess I should check out his stream.

To be honest it was all drops.. My orb drops were so ridiculous, I had like 10 transmutations, 2 or 3 alchemy, LMP, an 89 IPD double axe drop, crafted an insane poleaxe with I think 59 ipd and double 10-20 ele damage.. Early coral / iron ring to help keep up a good pace then just crazy lucky drops.
"
terrex wrote:
Man, that rng...

Never had LMP in this before drop.

Haha good race. I was leading until around 15 then you shot ahead, figured you got some really good drop. I had some early luck with a lightning damage maul and an iron ring dropping from the first pack but I got fucked over by lack of weapons and health pots after level 20, got really hard then.

IGN: Kemicleave, Kemiranger
I was having a pretty easy run until I was gangbanged by Hailrake and his THREE rare monsters buddies and a huge champion pack. I couldn't get around them so I just had to kite for so long, wasted so much time.

Found some pretty decent sceptres:

But of course THIS baby carried me:

Another desync race in EU server.I thought I only had problems but I've read many comments
from EU players that experience the same issue.
This season especially almost in all races I type /oos more than I use my potions.
Brutus in all races and Endless Ledge and Descent Champions are the most annoying to play.

To crit or not to crit ?
"
terrex wrote:
To be honest it was all drops.. My orb drops were so ridiculous, I had like 10 transmutations, 2 or 3 alchemy, LMP, an 89 IPD double axe drop, crafted an insane poleaxe with I think 59 ipd and double 10-20 ele damage.. Early coral / iron ring to help keep up a good pace then just crazy lucky drops.

I call maphack.

I thought i was doing terribly this race cuz i was so far behind the leader, til i saw the standings. :P
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

I call maphack.

I thought i was doing terribly this race cuz i was so far behind the leader, til i saw the standings. :P

Not sure if you are serious or not but Endless Ledge is one of the races where MH wont really do anything and it all comes down to drops / monster spawns.
"
terrex wrote:
Not sure if you are serious or not but Endless Ledge is one of the races where MH wont really do anything and it all comes down to drops / monster spawns.

Was not serious. ;)
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

Was not serious. ;)

<3

:D
rng-hack ;o
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info