Season Six, Event 106: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
  • Alternate Art Perandus Blazon Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Aurumvorax Unique Item (20 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Goldwyrm Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Amethyst Ring Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Death Rush Unique Item (5 available to be won)
I'm thinking that I might try this one out, but I'm confused by the name, is it random? And just a 1 hour run, or a run in one particular area or what not?
A one hour endless ledge is one hour of race in ledge-like zones, with random tilesets (I.e. point to point with mobs along the way, and a boss at or near the end). Mobs are usually randomized and have nothing to do with the current tileset you are in (skeleton in southern forest, etc)
I understand there's a provisions chest at the start. Do we get to know whats inside it?
"
TheOnlyTate wrote:
I understand there's a provisions chest at the start. Do we get to know whats inside it?

SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:
"
TheOnlyTate wrote:

Storm Call was recently added, IIRC. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Go to put on coral ring, server hitches, drop ring on ground and randomly run into blue pack of arc mages and elemental weakness necros instead, die.

Finishing my 220 breakpoint and quitting racing until all the many bullshit issues this game has suffered from since closed beta are fixed. If thats never, then so long and thanks for all the orbs.
IGN: KoTao
Second game this season I've experienced crappy RNG drops...

I went to the level 14 zone with small flasks since character creation, and of course died. This time, I also didn't see more than one resist ring drop.

Desync wasn't an issue this game to me surprisingly.
I'm not usually one to complain, but... See rare Discharger, pray for luck or die.

Usually die. =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
First time is see someone get 28, I'm impressed.

"
Raycheetah wrote:
I'm not usually one to complain, but... See rare Discharger, pray for luck or die.

Usually die. =>[.]<=

yes, more like die :(
Last edited by Haboryme on Feb 5, 2014, 5:02:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info