Grinding Gear Games feature on Gameplanet.co.nz

Game development in New Zealand part 1

http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/videos/137366.20110629.Game-Development-in-NZ---part-1-Grinding-Gear-Games/

An interesting overview of the game, hopefully this boosts the profile a little.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Last edited by Jonathan on Jul 3, 2011, 6:34:07 AM
You beat me to it, I was just about to post this :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Hey, now I know what you look like chris! ;)

Also, I love how you are going to handle the microtransactions. I really hope more companys and games follow your lead with this
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
"
Chris wrote:
You beat me to it, I was just about to post this :)

Sniped as.

But yeah I think those microtransactions are one thing everybody is keen on around here. I'll probably end up dropping $10 or $20 on something as my "purchase price" depending on how cool the options are.

EDIT: Sweet, I get a sticky.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
nice to be able to put a face to the yellow border
Nice nice nice. Almost as good as a dev diary :)
Great vid, I've listened to it once while cleaning the kitchen, then watched it again when I finished...can't get enough of it.

I've worked for a few Indy game companies, and know the blood and sweat that goes into them. You and your team are doing a great job Chris, I hope to see you guys for many years to come!

Cheers.

One last note, the brush around that wood archway look fantastic, can't wait to see more!
I love lamp
Gonna watch this at 3pm.

I couldn't wait that long :) Cool video, are there really that many opportunities to get into the gaming indutry in NZ?

It would be nice to work in an industry i'm passionate about, but to go from $25 an hour back to being a student is not appealing.
RIP Bolto
NO! We need to keep the rumor alive that Chris looks like the Marauder. Which he does. That guy in the video couldn't have been Chris because Chris looks exactly like the Marauder.

Great video regardless. Well done.
Forum Sheriff
Chris, the Marauder! I like it...
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info