For all those players who claim they quit playing

If anything, I believe people complain on forum not because they hate the game, but because they want things changed for the better, so they can go back to playing poe. These people who say "I quit", all they need is for GGG to give them a reason to come back.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Jan 25, 2014, 8:14:52 AM
"
toyotatundra wrote:
If anything, I believe people complain on forum not because they hate the game, but because they want things changed for the better, so they can go back to playing poe. These people who say "I quit", all they need is for GGG to give them a reason to come back.

yesh, because the people like the game a lot, but got burnt out by the unrewarding and stale game due to no good drop for not just a while, but for a long time that it looks unfair to them.

They like the game, but need a reason to come back. They never quit FOR GOOD, and always keep an eye on the future updates, hoping GGG fixes the thing that made them "quit"
Cendol memang sedap.
I quit a couple a weeks ago. Just waiting for new leagues and entertaining myself on forums. My son plays sporadically and he was a die hard player (hardcore leagues) but he got fed up with drops and crafting too. He is currently about 85% sync'd on Black Flag.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
"
Kechop wrote:
i find these altaholics and 66mappers hilarious , "WAI DUN U QUIT AREADY XD"
well if you fall in love with someone , you don´t just call it quits.
you hold onto that person and try to fight for what is right until there is no more room for fighting left.

Altaholics are ALL about holding onto something they love and fighting for it. That something is the game, not just one mere character. When some people are like 'oh, whinge whinge, we can't level past 85!' and turning into utter forum trolls, others, such as altaholics, just make another character and keep on loving the game. They don't call it quits. They don't turn into forum trolls.

Thank you for making this analogy, but I'm deeply sorry you misused it so perfectly.

Oh, and RMT overlord Chris.

LOL. You're another of those, eh? Y'all should form a guild. On another game, I think.

"
Kechop wrote:
If i knew that before i prolly would´ve never touched this game

Well you know it now, so what's keeping you here?

im not leveling past 85 because im not swimming in 78s
im not leveling past 85 because all id gain would be 50%-60%more physdmg or a few more lifenodes
i want loot i dont care about levels

nice how you feel attacked though care to explain why the economy is important to longevity in a hack and slash game or are you just tense and nervous that someone has a different opinion then you regarding the game ?
Just pity the fools wasting their life complaining/waiting/being bored. Just play the game or play another game or in worst case scenario go outside (and get hit by a truck please).
"
leto2626 wrote:
Just pity the fools wasting their life complaining/waiting/being bored. Just play the game or play another game or in worst case scenario go outside (and get hit by a truck please).

woah careful with that edge , you might hurt someone !
pls do not antagonize other players sanks XXX_GGG
"
Forum is the real PoE.

A wise guy in a sandbox forum once told me that the forum is 50% of the game.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Because they're hoping the games changes more to their liking, or they're trying to get others to quit.

it's usually the former imo.
I'm now back in game.
According to every forum for an online game, every game has been dying since it's inception. For proof, look up old Eve Online forum threads from 2003 swearing that the game was heading down the wrong path, dying, bleeding subs, blah blah etc.

Yeah...that was eleven years ago, and the subs for that game keep going up. All forum QQ must be taken with a grain (or fistful) of salt.
Feel free to check out the last time I played, if it's possible. I don't know. I quit a couple months ago and I'm not coming back until I see some big changes. Probably means I'm not coming back. There are plenty of other good games out there.

I return here to see if the game is moving in a positive direction from my perspective. Definitely losing interest, even in the forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info