For all those players who claim they quit playing

Diablo2 survived so long ONLY because it had balanced and joyable pvp.
"
MullaXul wrote:
Because the same reason Diablo3 sucked is the same reason people are quiting PoE.

That's a big part of the reason I quit. The loot system in both sucks.
"
godflow wrote:
I've seen a lot of posts lately of people claiming to have quit the game lately. Alot of these posts are in 'POE is Dying' type of threads and I've seen a lot of posts of players who quit and is unhappy with the state of the game.

So why are you here posting in the forums? If you no longer play the game, why are you guys still around? It doesn't make sense to me. If you no longer enjoy the game isn't there a better thing to do with your time?

About 12 years ago my grandmother slipped and fell in a well-known local supermarktet chain. She still slams them every time their name is mentioned. She'll go out of her way to tell people not to shop there.

Mediocre experiences are often forgotten. The best and worst are always remembered. To put it in a way you can understand: a shit experience is eternaled. Maybe when you're older you'll understand it.
"
nGio wrote:
The people who quit playing and still care about the game enough to ask for changes are the true hardcore fans

lol That was a good one xD Oh you weren't joking ?
IGN : @Morgoth
"
godflow wrote:
I've seen a lot of posts lately of people claiming to have quit the game lately. Alot of these posts are in 'POE is Dying' type of threads and I've seen a lot of posts of players who quit and is unhappy with the state of the game.

So why are you here posting in the forums? If you no longer play the game, why are you guys still around? It doesn't make sense to me. If you no longer enjoy the game isn't there a better thing to do with your time?

Because that's how you fix things.

/endlockthread. and or stickied.

VI
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
nGio wrote:
The people who quit playing and still care about the game enough to ask for changes are the true hardcore fans

Come talk to me when you break level 70 on your first char broham. If you spent as much time playing the game as you do attacking people on the forums and white knight trumpeting, you would have probably already eclipsed that monumental feat.
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
"
nGio wrote:
"
godflow wrote:

I quit playing. I'm a paying customer, so I'm allowed to voice my opinion. I'm rooting for PoE to become a better game, because some aspects of it are really good. Hopefully one day I can come back when the end game offers progression, and 300 hours of grinding gets me more than a headache and a mountain of worthless shit to identify. The people who quit playing and still care about the game enough to ask for changes are the true hardcore fans, so don't you judge me.

Well said nGio, well said!

Yes, I may not play the game anymore (well, actually the past couple days a buddy convinced me to re-roll with him, I'm taking a short break from TL2 since I've been playing it nonstop :D - actually have really been havin a good time playing a new freezepulse caster witch, I've never done a witch/caster yet so it's cool) but I still check up here to see what's going on, etc.

Knowledge is power my friend. If there's any big news or something coming about, I want to hear about it. I usually read Reddit as well, but I still come here to check things out and converse with others.

I don't see why people have such a big problem with this? I don't see how people cry and moan about players who don't play the game, but post on the forums is such a big fucking deal. Would you rather us just leave and never come back? Do you REALLY think that's a smart way to help the game succeed? No. Chris needs to hold a fucking business class for half the people here to understand why half the shit you say is horrible for the state of POE..

EXAMPLE: Jerome makes a thread about some issues he was having. He states that desync, lack of drops, and the way the map system works are not really as smooth as he'd like. He gives reasons for this and just wants to brainstorm on what can be changed to help.

Now Brian replies with "deal with it" and says "go play another game" etc etc.

Now, is this helping the game at all? Telling people to leave, telling the ones who WANT TO MAKE A FUCKING DIFFERENCE to just leave and don't come back? Do you realize that sitting here, kissing Chris's ass all day long and telling him how fucking 100% perfect the game is, and never needs any changes...is that going to help this company strive to become better?

Some of you here take criticism the completely wrong way and you think it should never be said. Let me tell you people, WITHOUT LEARNING FROM WHAT'S WRONG YOU WILL NEVER MAKE ANYTHING RIGHT. It's that fucking simple. NOTHING is perfect on the first attempt..why do you think the game was in beta for a long time? So that the dev's could get idea's from players!

Criticism (to a certain extent I'll add) is extremely viable for a game like this to continue to succeed. If everyone here never "complained" and just sat around saying everything was perfect...I doubt there'd be many TRUE gamers playing path of exile anymore.

I'd add to this but I'm tired of typing for the moment, I'll add some more later.
"
godflow wrote:

Well you could stop for a minute before you own your self with your stupid thread and think.

Those people spend 5 minutes probably 10 max on the forums, just like i do. Trying to see if the game improves so we can come back.

At least that is what i do...

Then after those 5 minutes on the forums i go play Hearthstone.
http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
"
Forum is the real PoE.
"
nGio wrote:
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
nGio wrote:

Come talk to me when you break level 70 on your first char broham. If you spent as much time playing the game as you do attacking people on the forums and white knight trumpeting, you would have probably already eclipsed that monumental feat.

Had a level 89 witch on Onslaught
Level 88 Scion in Nemesis
Level 87 Ranger in Nemesis
Currently playing level 83 Scion in Nemesis
Level 78 Scion in Nemesis
Level 78 Duelist in Nemesis
Level 77 Templar in the One Week Race after 4 days.

Sorry, what were you saying again ?
IGN : @Morgoth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info