0.10.0c Patch Notes

...Staff15? What is that?
Last edited by Aklyon on Jan 26, 2013, 11:46:43 PM
Love dem INSTANT patch notes.
hmm cant patch...it says unable to get acces to file "Content.gppk". but i doint have the game already running or the game on a read only directory...could patch 0.10.0b and didnt changed anything since then -.-

pls help :)

I already tried with administrator, but same error masage...
The elements are my allies.
The dead are my servants.
And fear...will be my closest friend.

Deutscher Global Channel "/global 4745"
Nice - no crash anymore ^__^

[For RUS-community]
Перевод патч нотов можно прочесть здесь.
"
wisdorin wrote:
hmm cant patch...it says unable to get acces to file "Content.gppk". but i doint have the game already running or the game on a read only directory...could patch 0.10.0b and didnt changed anything since then -.-

restart your PC?
Something is keeping the file open.
These one minute patches are still freaking me out, after years of entire Tuesdays being down in WoW, and even some EQ2 patches taking 8+ hours. Love it!
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
So far looks like I can finally enjoy the game again! Thank you!
Thx Chris and Grinding Gear Games.All you guys do an awesome job of tracking down and fixing buges as quick as u can.I hear some people whinning and or criticizing POE for various reasons and believe these same people have no clue what kind of effort and dedication it takes to create a game even half as good as POE.But the fact is you have made a really badass game that is truly beautiful.Is it perfect? To some people maybe it is,but reguardless of weather or not it is perfect it is really fun to play and i believe all you guys at GGG have poured your heart and soul into POE.You are continually polishing and improving POE when ever you can.I feel i was lucky to have found this game and gotten a closed beta key.So i say screw the nay sayers.Keep up the good work!!!!
"
mylon2202 wrote:
"
wisdorin wrote:

restart your PC?
Something is keeping the file open.

Thx Mylon, i should have try that before ;P..

The elements are my allies.
The dead are my servants.
And fear...will be my closest friend.

Deutscher Global Channel "/global 4745"
Game is still crashing in act 3 final boss:(
"Don't Tread on Me"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info