June 28 Screenshot of the Week - Poison Arrow

the two dead guys on the floor seem to have fallen exactly the same, synchronised dying?
seriously though, are there many multiple death animations? do they stay forever or vanish ? how about loot? does that stay or is it on a timer?
proud member of clanDA
"
vorlon wrote:
the two dead guys on the floor seem to have fallen exactly the same, synchronised dying?
seriously though, are there many multiple death animations? do they stay forever or vanish ? how about loot? does that stay or is it on a timer?

I noticed that too, but there should be at least two normal death animations for each monster and apparently you can purchase more from the item shop.
RIP Bolto
And those are the sort of things I'm ok paying money for to support the dev team, especially in a game that's free to begin with. It's when they start charging you to get the best items and weapons in the game and with out those items your really cant do any pvp or higher lvl raids WOW style.
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
Covert wrote:
I love the detail on the ship and the old anchor.

The Ship Graveyard never fails to impress me with all the awesome looking shipwrecks. Everything from dinghies to galleons.

The ship graveyard is indeed a nasty place. really lives up to its name.

And the poison cloud looks awesome indeed
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
"
wakko wrote:
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
Covert wrote:
I love the detail on the ship and the old anchor.

The Ship Graveyard never fails to impress me with all the awesome looking shipwrecks. Everything from dinghies to galleons.

The ship graveyard is indeed a nasty place. really lives up to its name.

Are there chests inside some of the bigger ships?
RIP Bolto
You never know where you might find some goodies ;)
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
"
vorlon wrote:
seriously though, are there many multiple death animations? do they stay forever or vanish? how about loot? does that stay or is it on a timer?

Each monster has it's own dying animations. I don't really notice much that the dying animation is the same.

Corpses, blood splatters, etc stay as long as the instance is open. Items do too.
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info