June 28 Screenshot of the Week - Poison Arrow

This week's screenshot shows a Ranger using yet another previously unannounced skill. Poison Arrow allows the a bow-user to create an area of poisonous clouds that deal chaos damage over time to enemies who walk through them. In this screenshot, the Ranger is fighting an early quest boss in Act One.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
hmm, poison arrow deals chaos damage ?
Or did you mean a chaos spell that accidently did a poison arrow ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Chaos damage is a damage type in PoE. It bypasses energy shield completely. Certain skills (such as poison ones) deal chaos damage.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
An energy shield shouldnt be able to somehow stop poisonous fumes from reaching your lungs. That is assuming that the energy shield allows air in.

Edit: what else does chaos damage?
Awesome! Good to know a new damage type that's in the game, I wonder what other goodies exist!

I like it - though I love flashy skills - the flashier the better.
Happy Days Abound.
Nice screenie! I noticed that there doesn't appear to be any skills assigned to the 'QUERT' keys/buttons at the bottom right of the screen. Is this because it hasn't been implemented yet or that the character simply doesn't have any skills to assign to them yet?
"So Shines a Good Deed in a Weary World" - Willy Wonker
Nice ship ;0

I still can't wait for the UI to get an update, the bottom left especially I don't much like. The rest of the shot is cool though :D
[15:51] desophos: Loincloth + Leap Slam = unfortunate.
"
PoERickety wrote:
Nice screenie! I noticed that there doesn't appear to be any skills assigned to the 'QUERT' keys/buttons at the bottom right of the screen. Is this because it hasn't been implemented yet or that the character simply doesn't have any skills to assign to them yet?

We removed the temporary icon for this skill from the image (it's an icon from an unannounced skill).
"
PoERickety wrote:
Nice screenie! I noticed that there doesn't appear to be any skills assigned to the 'QWERT' keys/buttons at the bottom right of the screen. Is this because it hasn't been implemented yet or that the character simply doesn't have any skills to assign to them yet?

The latter - and it's not necessarily a matter of "yet". One might simply have so many support gems attached to one's skills that there's no more room for a third skill on your equipment.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
Ah, thanks Chris.
"So Shines a Good Deed in a Weary World" - Willy Wonker

Report Forum Post

Report Account: