Season Six, Event 74: 1 Hour Lethal Rogue Solo

still no points and the char is still in the race league.
anyone at GGG working on this or is this thread ignored and we have to write the support ?
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
Hi there

Please do not delete characters until the characters have been transferred into the correct league, and points and rewards have been awarded.

Regards
Gary
[ I G N ] Grafflol___ hc talisman
Grafflol___ lvl almost 98.#40 thc[rip from icenova box].atziri slayer[kill count 256]#1 normal atziri slayer[invasion].world first avatar of thunder as melee.[THC] best twin t14/t15 killer[thc] /1554892
my stream http://www.twitch.tv/grafflol ye i got 1m views.
just updating from my own experience

still no points

thanks
it took more than a day or two last time this happened, just be patient and you will get your points
No points yet. Hope I get my points for first fetid and flooded.
RIP Bolto
Can we get an explanation as to why this happens so frequently?
It's been an issue over many seasons now, and apparently it's not fixable. Why?
I wish there was more variance in events, using this race as an example. A lot of people are better at this game than me through practising & such, which makes normal events pretty uneventful. I really enjoy events like this where everyone is fresh, and the outcome of what level people will achieve is less consistent.

These racers strive to have consistently high performance, but its your job as developers to stop these damn racers from consistently levelling to the same experience

I had fun in this race, I just wish there was more of them
wtf this morning my character from this race is not here anymore
Forum pvp
nearly 24 hours later no change.
please GGG, it would help if you just say "we are working on it" or whatever.
its just that some of us like to know that we are not ignored.
"
Covert wrote:
No points yet. Hope I get my points for first fetid and flooded.

First flooded, I think not

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info