Season Six, Event 74: 1 Hour Lethal Rogue Solo

Even though I died with 1st character and didnt get many points. This was one of the most enjoyable races I have done.

-SpotstoP
Have not received my points yet, and the race has been over for nearly twenty minutes.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
died a few times on scion

~45 min remaining, created ranger and made top 20

happy
took it kinda slow at first, killed a couple exiles (torr, and the cyclone exile) & hailrake...-escaped torr the first time with 6 hp, lol. ran from righteous fire/bear trap/spiderspark (bc high es, and i was caster)/shield charge exiles. made it to prison and almost died to chatters desync, hitting me across the room. finally unleashed animate weapon on him and made it to level 9 and upper prison. fun race, wish there was a league like this tbh.
Last edited by awave on Jan 27, 2014, 6:24:32 AM
Aye points are glitched notice your character is still in "lethal rogue" league.

On the plus side I've moved up 2 spots since its ended because people didnt notice and deleted their characters. If the other 37 would kindly do the same, I'd be much obliged.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Last edited by reboticon on Jan 27, 2014, 6:20:41 AM
Give us pts plz.
Hateful post.
best race ive played so far, keep em coming
"
reboticon wrote:
Aye points are glitched notice your character is still in "lethal rogue" league.

On the plus side I've moved up 2 spots since its ended because people didnt notice and deleted their characters. If the other 37 would kindly do the same, I'd be much obliged.

Gratz on moving up 2 spots.

Yeah, had this happen last season. Didn't get the points til the end of the season; hope they'll get it done a little sooner this time.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Points-awarding bot seems to be only slightly more reliable than the netcode.
IGN: KoTao
Spoiler
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info