Space's Ultimate Incinerate Build - Shock Freeze & Burn Everything! Unstoppable PVP!

"
SpaceJanitor wrote:
Ancalagon spends most of his time trashing peoples builds in the forums. I've run into him on some other posts and my best advice is to ignore him. He has no constructive feedback and does not contribute anything to discussion.

Nice counter argument. Strong points you make. Took all of them into consideration, thanks.

PS ... come on are your cyclone pvpers really that bad? I just refuse to believe it. e/ I just noticed you dont even have stun immunity ... yeah you have horrible pvpers or you just plain lying. We would make pk sauce of you on standard.
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Jan 25, 2014, 3:50:29 AM
Selling a
on domination. Xzst if anyone wants to deal
Started this build a couple days ago, and it's probably the most fun I've had in this game so far. Seems like the hardest part is finding someone that is selling a 5L/6L Cloak of Defiance on standard :P
Zyphro I'm glad you're liking the build! The Cloak is pretty essential for it to work, so good luck getting one in Std. I just traded away my 6l as part of a deal for a shav's , so I will probably just get another 5l and drop added cold dmg, as it gives the least dps of any of the gems involved.

The 6l for this build is not super necessary, Added Cold just adds some utility freezing vs trash mobs and chills enemies. I think it gives me like 400 more tooltip dps - the build will still kick ass with a 5l!
I can attest to what Space said, the 5L is working great. I switched to this build from the PewPew Incin build the other day, and I am very impressed with the increased survivability. Spoke to him in game the other night also, very willing to help out, good guy.

I have one last piece to get ( Rainbowstrides ), although I am doing higher maps just fine without them.

Excellent build.
Last edited by JTDSR71 on Jan 27, 2014, 7:10:29 PM
Selling another 6l in Domination if anyone is interested

Xzst in-game
Yeah, recently got a 5L and this is probably the strongest build I've seen. I've challenged lvl 80+ guildies to PvP and I've beaten all of them when I was only lvl 62. How essential is the taming to your dps? Right now I have 900 tooltip with these equips

Spoiler

I plan on buying a Lavianga's soon, but loving the build alot so far, thanks for the share ^^. After that, I'm hoping to get a quality added cold, because I prefer it over chaos because of the utility it gives.
Last edited by Zyphro on Jan 31, 2014, 10:45:26 PM
Zyphro,

Glad youre liking the build! Also glad to hear it works well in pvp at lvl 62!

The taming does not add a lot to tooltip dps. Where it is very helpful is in longer fights, where you have an opportunity to proc multiple status effects on tough monsters. Then the 10% added dmg per effect is really noticeable.

Considering the price of Tamings right now, with your gear i would recommend getting a rathpith first. The spell damage helps a bit, but the spellblock is immensely useful.

I think that in almost any scenario I would prefer added chaos to added cold. It just adds way more dps. While chilling monsters is useful, killing them quickly is even more useful! It also goes through ES which can be very helpful for dueling!
Im doing a very similar build, however im using
and elemental proliferation+Q life leech instead of added cold/chaos(I found that added cold wasnt all it could be in terms of freezing)
A quick update, I just crafted this bad boy

(in only 42 jewellers and 2 fusings btw)
and this build got alooooot more fun :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info