Space's Ultimate Incinerate Build - Shock Freeze & Burn Everything! Unstoppable PVP!

Thank you for the videos. I am going to switch from Pewpews Incin build, not because it didn't work for me, but because I am bored #1, and I like the extra tankiness this build provides #2. Now to sell my 5L Mantle, and find a 5L Defiance.
"
JTDSR71 wrote:
Thank you for the videos. I am going to switch from Pewpews Incin build, not because it didn't work for me, but because I am bored #1, and I like the extra tankiness this build provides #2. Now to sell my 5L Mantle, and find a 5L Defiance.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the videos. Good luck selling the mantle :)

Currently uploading a residence party map and compressing a mine party map. Trying to get various mods and also some party groups with maps to show both solo/party play.

Last edited by Lethargyy on Jan 24, 2014, 6:36:25 PM
Just uploaded a 74 maze map including the vaal fight. will edit into original post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyaAHeN2oAk&feature=youtu.be

And thanks again lethargy for uploading some other videos!
Party Residence (Skipped boss)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvc1Z2aN9TI

Mine Party
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj-CSc6i2g8

"
Azure41 wrote:
Is it better than facebreaker build ?

Does it have a good tankiness ?

Is it fast to move / cast ?

low range, high range ?

any cons ?

Please :)

My FB Marauder had Legacy gear on and my current Incinerate Scion is tankier. With the addition of CWDT, etc recently put into the game, this build tops a FB for defense.
"
SpaceJanitor wrote:
3.5k life, 3k mana (using Mind Over Matter)

This build would do fine in a hardcore league played cautiously. The only thing that has killed me is surprise lightning thorns and Shock and Horror.

hahahahaha, good JOKE

Lets see some shrine or dominus pls, lets see you tank his smash or a few quick gmp -res balls to the face, when rng block doesnt favor you.

And you have some super shitty melee pvpers in domination if they lose to this. Well its well known domination have bad pvpers anyway. Sword cyclone build with max spellblock and -55 block >>>>. Once you hit standard league come duel google and mullaxul, and get super owned with that 3k hp and mom lol, in one cyclone pass, you wont even know what hit you, ty
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Jan 24, 2014, 9:10:58 PM
Started doing this build tonight on nemesis after a friend rip'd to keep him company.
Fun stuff! There's way too many builds out there that goes "just level with facebreakers until lvl 96, then respec to this awesome build". I did spectral throw until I got ice nova, then at lvl10 went both ice nova and incinerate (have to buy incinerate btw or create a mule). At lvl 19 when I got to equip lmp and added lightning damage was when the build really started to shine and went 90% just incinerate after that.

All in all a fun evening BUT looking at your video here in the last post made me piss my pants a bit, fair enough it was tough mods but you where down to 5-10% hp at least 6 times before I cringed too much to watch more. On paper you seem to have good defense but man 3500 life is extremley low. Again, I'm hoping this is mostly you showing off on some very difficult map mods because that looked really dodgy.

edit: hope this came across non-offensive and as far from the kid with the sugar rush above me.
Last edited by Joo on Jan 24, 2014, 9:17:27 PM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
SpaceJanitor wrote:
3.5k life, 3k mana (using Mind Over Matter)

This build would do fine in a hardcore league played cautiously. The only thing that has killed me is surprise lightning thorns and Shock and Horror.

hahahahaha, good JOKE

Lets see some shrine or dominus pls, lets see you tank his smash or a few quick gmp -res balls to the face, when rng block doesnt favor you.

And you have some super shitty melee pvpers in domination if they lose to this. Well its well known domination have bad pvpers anyway. Sword cyclone build with max spellblock and -55 block >>>>. Once you hit standard league come duel google and mullaxul, and get super owned with that 3k hp and mom lol, in one cyclone pass, you wont even know what hit you, ty

Why is there such hostility from you for someone just simply posting a build and his input? All you did was take a small portion of his whole post and immediately attacked him for no reason. That is just uncalled for, why can't people just say "hey cool build, looks interesting" instead of doing mindless attacks like you have in your post which was uncalled for.

Ancalagon spends most of his time trashing peoples builds in the forums. I've run into him on some other posts and my best advice is to ignore him. He has no constructive feedback and does not contribute anything to discussion.

My advice is to ignore him.

-joo - You're right that there can be some risky moments. I typically run without the Anvil on for faster clear times, but if you wanted to have more survivability I would wear it all the time. going from 68-78 block is a very noticeable difference, as well as the life and mana gained on block from it. If i was doing this build in Nem I would wear the anvil more frequently for sure.
Last edited by SpaceJanitor on Jan 24, 2014, 10:25:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info