Inventory Auto-Sort

Hello GGG,

Please, please add a click-able button that auto-sorts your inventory.
This is really starting to drive me insane.

Thanks,
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2017, 3:31:12 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
no way thats part of the fun!
"
XStinger wrote:
no way thats part of the fun!

Are you insane?
Were you dropped as a baby? Have a lobotomy recently? Anything? Give me something to work with here...
Auto-sorting will never work because everyone has his own preferred way of sorting.

I actually enjoyed sorting my stash.
"
Boonggari wrote:
Auto-sorting will never work because everyone has his own preferred way of sorting.

Not your stash, you inventory.

I don't want auto-sort on stash either.
I want it on my inventory, like every other action rpg has.

I don't want to stop in the middle of encounters to try and play tetris with my items looted, because my character keeps saying 'too much clutter' when there is still ample space, if I could auto-sort it.
This is the kind of quality of life feature that any modern game should have.
Sorry for the English mistakes if there any in my post, this is not my native language.
+1. Sorting is why we have computers!
In the morning
Laughing happy fish heads
In the evening
Floating in the soup
"
gr00grams wrote:
"
Boonggari wrote:

Not your stash, your inventory.

I don't want auto-sort on stash either.
I want it on my inventory, like every other action rpg has.

I don't want to stop in the middle of encounters to try and play tetris with my items looted, because my character keeps saying 'too much clutter' when there is still ample space, if I could auto-sort it.

So, really you are talking about inventory auto-make-rooming.

Would be nice if the inventory was smart enough to make room for incoming items that can fit.
Although, maybe we should want the small brain exercise of making room.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Along these lines a "move all mats to stash" button would be good too. Would also be a good feature to have when selling to vendor to "deposit in stash" option.
If there is room for one more item, but it doesn;t fit because of tetris. yes.

But auto-sort, can't use it. No use in this form. Was useful in games like Neverwinter nights.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info