Inventory Auto-Sort

+ to auto-sort.

I have 10 tabs and want to add more.. It's getting big deal to arrange and find items in inventory.

Arrange by name, Arrange by level, Arrange by type etc'
Even the option to search for items.

A extra TAB for Quest-Items would be nice! The Quest Items occupies a lot of Space (especially the ones from Act 3)
"
A extra TAB for Quest-Items would be nice! The Quest Items occupies a lot of Space (especially the ones from Act 3)

I agree with this. However, I believe quest items could be completely eliminated from the game. They serve no purpose, other than flagging a Character as having acquired the necessary item(s) for completing a quest. You can't drop them. You can't equip them. You can't even put them in your Stash.

Instead of having quest items take up valuable Inventory space, just include a tag when a player has possession of a quest item. The tag could be listed at the bottom of the Inventory Panel (below Gems waiting to be leveled). Or they could be added to the World Panel quest log. The tags could be in the color of the quest item's name, currently being used, so they would be easily noticed by the player. When the quest is completed, the tag could be removed or the quest log updated.
Read My Links!: http://www.theamazonbasin.com/forums/index.php?/topic/121389-read-my-links/
Last edited by Perusoe on Jan 16, 2014, 11:33:12 PM
"

+1

and +1 for auto-sort INVENTORY

I can understand why people wouldn't want an auto-sort for the stash, accidentally pressing it could undo your masterpiece. But still, some automated "put all x into y" would nice.
+10 to this.

And I would ask for not only an auto-sort inventory, but also, a completely customizable (in-depth customization) stash tab. In fact, I'd pay a decent amount of cash for a special, premium tab that auto-sorts (based on user-defined parameters, etc).

Seriously. That this game doesn't have any of this (not even in personal inventory) is just ludicrous. It makes no sense to me whatsoever.

+10.
"
Necromateur wrote:
+10 to this.

And I would ask for not only an auto-sort inventory, but also, a completely customizable (in-depth customization) stash tab. In fact, I'd pay a decent amount of cash for a special, premium tab that auto-sorts (based on user-defined parameters, etc).

Seriously. That this game doesn't have any of this (not even in personal inventory) is just ludicrous. It makes no sense to me whatsoever.

+10.

So you necroed a thread from 3 years ago, despite there being a pretty explicit answer in the Q&A yesterday telling you no
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Mar 21, 2017, 3:31:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info