[1.1.x] Party-Friendly, Multi-Purpose, Bow Crit (Physical CoC/Puncture/Lightning Arrow) Guide

Got a quick video up from our last quest of the night and another map. I'll take longer vids when I have the hard drive space. :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/feyith/videos

"
Juggla1570 wrote:
Edit if you wana to checkout my CoC thread there's been some decent discussion and a lot of info there. It's typically on the first page here (don't want to link it and be rude). The wonder wander thread is also a good resource for info.

Not rude at all! I appreciate the input and all of your helpful info. Thanks again! :D
Last edited by feyith on Jan 22, 2014, 3:30:33 AM
Barrage damage stats per request (with Sellia's auras):

Fireball:

Spoiler

Base damage per cast: 2230 x 3 = 6690

Barrage:

Spoiler

Base damage per arrow plus 82% chance to proc Fireball on Crit = 4007.4 + 0.82 x .935 x 6690 = 9136.623
Average DPS: 9136.623 x 6 (arrows fired) x 1.58 (attacks per second) = ~86.6K

Is that right? It feels correct in terms of gameplay compared to my other characters with more straightforward DPS but let me know if I am misunderstanding any mechanics.

Thanks for reading! :)
Last edited by feyith on Feb 1, 2014, 1:48:45 AM
fey -
you may want to include these stats and videos in the main post. many people looking wont take the time to read through the entire thread (especially past the first page). It will get a lot more peoples attention ;)
Check out my Frozen Dagger build in the Shadow forums!!
Fixed. Thank you! :D
Whenever i see "Cheap build" and then maligaro, sundance, 5L and so on, I'm like... lol wut?
Please read.

"
Everything I am wearing, we either found in this party while leveling up these characters (just got to Maps at level 60) or I traded/bought for 1-2 Chaos each, max!

As stated, I started with the baby gear, as posted, and a 4-link. The build is perfectly viable the whole way.

My advice to anyone who wants a 5-link: Don't break the bow that you're using! Get a decent 4-link to play with and run around with your "end game" bow in your off hand and just try your luck with orbs as you level.
Last edited by feyith on Feb 3, 2014, 1:22:18 AM
"
Juggla1570 wrote:
As a support I would assume your freeze is your greatest asset to the party (as well as your auras but those wont affect this comment). You will find that in later content chain will cause your spears to freeze less and less often and for shorter periods of time, due to 50% reduced dmg. You might try LMP instead. You gain and additional 20% dmg increase per spear. And you still get 3 spears out of it. As well as the fact that, with good positioning, you can often get all 3 to hit a target at once (specifically notable for boss/rare fights). You will loose some CoC procs, But that should be alright since your individual spear dmg will go up significantly as well as the freeze uptime will be much higher.

I am sure that for now chain works. But, if you start to see your freeze uptime drop I suggest giving LMP a try.

Just some thoughts.

~Cheers

Hi Juggla,

I just wanted to update this after playing our first 69 map (Acton's Nightmare). I really appreciate your comments and advice and I think this is especially helpful to know for groups who don't have a dedicated Bard.

Since we have a Curser though (Temporal Chains, Enfeeble, Vulnerability, Elemental Weakness, Frostbite, etc.), I haven't noticed things unfreezing before we get a chance to kill it. :)
Last edited by feyith on Jan 24, 2014, 2:55:55 AM
Well like I said ... IF you start to have problems with freeze uptime then there are other options to bring it up again
Nice to see you got a video up. I love the fact that you guys are a dedicated party. Not something you see often in ARPG's. And this is a great way to Demo that you can get together with friends and actually have synergy.

I did not realize, up until now, that you are also the main source of dmg for your group.
Thanks so much for all of your support and feedback, Juggla. I sent you a PM. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info