0.9.2b Patch Notes

Wow that was fast. Go GGG
"
Chris wrote:
Cursor feedback is being taken into account and we'll get some improvements out when we can!

Thx u for putting time into this, my sight its not the best and colors tend to blend, if this was a WASD game was kinda easy to pass this problem because is mostly TAB targeting, but in this ARPG games mouse pointer are important part of game play, so i need to see where he is.

So would be nice to have the option to use our own mouse pointer, if not possible oh well :)
Last night I had an issue, I was playing a new witch on HC and my internet got disconnected and when I restarted the game 2 minutes later I was in default league.Will you include future fixes for this in the near/distant future?
I'm in so F! you timer!
You must have died after you were disconnected, now you are in default. These things happen unfortunately, die from lag in HC, now you're in default :D
A short feedback to this nice patch:

Finally we've got a new mouse cursor. Sadly it seems to be still to easy to loose sight of it, if playing in party and having a screen full of mobs, dead bodies, exploding spells and moving objects. The cursor, imho, needs to be bigger and easier to keep it in eyes.

Apart from that, it's shaping up very well.
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
"
bersi23 wrote:
A short feedback to this nice patch:

Finally we've got a new mouse cursor. Sadly it seems to be still to easy to loose sight of it, if playing in party and having a screen full of mobs, dead bodies, exploding spells and moving objects. The cursor, imho, needs to be bigger and easier to keep it in eyes.

Apart from that, it's shaping up very well.

Good point. When fighting intense fight sometimes I lose sight of the cursor. But thank god I usually remember where my hand was. So its easy to find.
cursor isnt amazing but , its a cursor. its hella better than the flat white microsoft cursor that would seem to disappear when im running through hordes of mods, at least i can "see" this cursor!

also, maybe 20% on the shock nova instead of 30? probably the wrong thread for that comment but, yeah.

also i just thought of a gem idea. maybe make a support gem that has a chance to cast chain lightning when your skill hits a mob. so , 25% chance to cast chain lightning on hit or something, and the times it jumps goes up as it levels up and the dmg is maybe a static number or could be based off of the dmg you deal to the mob. this could make aoe's easier for melee and rangers, and even cold witches. imagine using leap strike or sweep and having it do much more aoe damage? would be sick imo

anyways, keep up the updates!
Hm new cursor and portal are ugly? Change please ^^
Mirror of Kalandra?
Love the new portal graphics. Makes me think of portal 2.

Idea for easter egg, make one portal orange and the other blue.
I am the Angel of Mercy here to take you soul!
"
Mercy wrote:
Love the new portal graphics. Makes me think of portal 2.

Idea for easter egg, make one portal orange and the other blue.
Microtransaction :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info